2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Rodgers was solid in that PC

GB gm needs to be fired. He is a complete retard.

fyi - Rodgers is 6 years younger than TB12.
Tom won 4 Superbowls at Rodgers current age and older.

GB front office needs a full overhaul.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No immunity, just your body having a greater defense and showing fewer/less severe symptoms.

Still amazes me how people are just swallowing it hook line and sinker when they're told that this virus works exactly opposite of every other virus in human history. But muh experts! That's why appeal to authority is a logical fallacy. People use it as an excuse to turn off common sense.

yup sure. No immunity after you've fought it off. You're more likely to transmit when not showing symptoms. And most importantly, you can die from it even with no symptoms.

Well, hospitalization rates are available in many places if not nationwide comprehensive; that seems ultimately more pertinent anyway.

Sure. But it doesn't change the fact that they are counting unhospitalized infections of the unvaccinated which means what you said is based on biased numbers. Unvax infections just look higher. In places like Israel they are still recording both and the vaccinated are getting infected at basically the same rate. According to what I saw their rates are a little higher.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL. Imagine feeling like you need Randall Cobb back, and that is what makes you happy. What a power play by Rodgers.

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
dude just can't catch a break, if he isnt breaking physically it is mentally

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hope its nothing major. I was rooting for the guy this season. Would of loved to see him stick it to the Eagles.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wentz can't stay healthy.

He is also a fucking pussy. He turned into a cupcake when he went through that injury that led to Foles winning the bowl and being named MVP. You know that shit bothered Wentz whose teammates hated him already. I hope he sucks everywhere he goes even though I wouldn't normally wish any ill will towards the Colts. He has an ego like RG3 who has an ego like Aaron Rogers with less than half the talent.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
What is the stated purpose of the wristbands? Like are vaccinated players not allowed to tackle unvaccinated players? Trying to think of a reason for them to exist other than to exert pressure to comply.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is the stated purpose of the wristbands? Like are vaccinated players not allowed to tackle unvaccinated players? Trying to think of a reason for them to exist other than to exert pressure to comply.

Politics. Nothing more.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Because this is actually happening?

• 8Worf
  • 2Edgelord
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 10 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haha Hoss coming thru w that hot fire for your head top.

• 1Like