2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I am kind of in a similar situation with my job. My boss talks about unvaccinated people every day and keeps suggesting I get it and everyone who doesnt is an idiot.

Its insane.

Are vaccinated people really catching covid at the same rate as unvaccinated? What about players that already fucking got covid last year? Do they still have to get vaccine even though they probably have immunity?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I am kind of in a similar situation with my job. My boss talks about unvaccinated people every day and keeps suggesting I get it and everyone who doesnt is an idiot.

Its insane.

Are vaccinated people really catching covid at the same rate as unvaccinated? What about players that already fucking got covid last year? Do they still have to get vaccine even though they probably have immunity?
No, vaccinated people are not getting covid at the same rate as unvaccinated.

I read that the NFL is expecting the vaccine even if you previously got covid.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Its insane.

No immunity, just your body having a greater defense and showing fewer/less severe symptoms.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I could not agree more, I am so done with Rodgers at this point. Every year a teammate or a coach or both comes out and says negative things about the guy. He is stand offish towards teammates and as great a player as he is, has the biggest/worst ego outside of Lebron(third person) James. I guess he wanted to follow in Favre's footsteps. The latest news(from yesterday) says that he wants to "pull off a Brady" and go to another team and win a Superbowl. He has a Superbowl but that team also had 3 pro bowlers in their secondary alone and the defense only allowed 15 points a game! Like Raji, Cullen Jenkins, Clay Mathews, AJ Hawk etc had their best seasons ever that year as well. If you remove that season his playoff record is 7 and 8. I think he has the skills(obviously) to get a team to a Superbowl but I honestly think his distractions have had a fair share to do with them falling short. It is always something with this fucking guy.

Wait there's quotes out there of former teammates/coaches burying Rodgers? Links please would be fun to read.

All that said I have a hard time putting a lot of his playoff losses on him. For all his playoff losses GB has given up an average of something like over 35 points a game in those game. Not exactly getting a lot of help there. Pretty sure he's only had one defense in the top 10 for points against since that Super Bowl year, and it was 2 years ago when San Fran only had to throw 8 passes in running all over their shitty run defense in the NFC Championship Game.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wait there's quotes out there of former teammates/coaches burying Rodgers? Links please would be fun to read.

All that said I have a hard time putting a lot of his playoff losses on him. For all his playoff losses GB has given up an average of something like over 35 points a game in those game. Not exactly getting a lot of help there. Pretty sure he's only had one defense in the top 10 for points against since that Super Bowl year, and it was 2 years ago when San Fran only had to throw 8 passes in running all over their shitty run defense in the NFC Championship Game.
I cannot disagree entirely although 2 years ago they spent a ton on defense. He has played well for the most part in his playoff wins. That is why I think its more him being a detriment to the team with all his bullshit.

I am trying to find exact quotes although a lot was anonymous grousing which isn't always the best indicator. There are plenty of former players who will give their name to their bitching about Rodgers. I will link here what I found. There is a ton more out there but I posted some for ya.

Ex GM here:

Here are former teammates of his blasting him:

Packers CEO recently saying Rodgers drama is dividing the fan base etc:

A deep dive showing former players, coaches, gms etc both hating on and liking Rodgers:

Another shorter piece detailing the report from the last article i posted, Greg Jennings etc trashes Rodgers treatment of him:

Article headlined "Why is everyone surprised Aaron Rodgers isn't that well liked by teammates" lol

Article with Rodgers rebuttal to the 2019 reports by former players...calls them bitter and that it was a smear attack

Kaines

Potato Supreme
No, vaccinated people are not getting covid at the same rate as unvaccinated.
This statement can neither be confirmed or refuted since the CDC stopped tracking non-hospitalized covid cases in vaccinated people.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This statement can neither be confirmed or refuted since the CDC stopped tracking non-hospitalized covid cases in vaccinated people.
Well, hospitalization rates are available in many places if not nationwide comprehensive; that seems ultimately more pertinent anyway.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Well, hospitalization rates are available in many places if not nationwide comprehensive; that seems ultimately more pertinent anyway.
Which means fuck all for the risk group that includes professional athletes. They weren't going to the hospital if they got it anyway.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
Jesus Christ

Who did they consult on this, Michael Irvin ?
How much coke fits inside ?

cocaine-ring.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If they are breaking protocol I'm not sure they will have much of a say in it

Fadaar

That guy
Article amended at the fuckin bottom to say the team won't fine players but it's the NFL. Disingenuous to leave the article as-is but whatever.