2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean i get preferring cousins to Jimmy G due to health concerns, but giving up a 1st for the swap? lol.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Based on the thread consensus I can only add that we need Gavinmad Gavinmad in here. Peter King is in some dire need of white knighting.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jimmy G reportedly has said he is willing to waive the no trade clause in his contract.

I bet he is sick of hearing about the trade rumors and is probably open to going to New England.

Animosity

Jimmy G reportedly has said he is willing to waive the no trade clause in his contract.

I bet he is sick of hearing about the trade rumors and is probably open to going to New England.
After his SB performance, hes probably sick of being shit on by everyone around the 49ers organization lol.

Jozu

lol yea.

Im not sure if Kittle actually likes Jimmy, or if he is being sarcastic. Kittle has a strange personality and quirky sense of humor, so who knows, but he constantly ribs jimmy for not answering his calls and texts, and is always quick to heap praise on him, from the smallest thing to the biggest.

Im sure he respects the guy, they are teamates and had some success together. But I just wonder how much support Garopollo has garnered during his time there. He is WAY better than Kaepernick in terms of locker room presence and respect in the huddle etc, but he doesnt really strike me as a true leader. His "It feels good baby" is basically the highlight of his career.

edit: A lot of mock drafts are saying the 49ers will take a shot on Trey Lance. Im not really huge on the guy, I dont know too much about him. His 2019 season looks retarded on paper though lol, 28 touchdowns, ZERO interceptions, 67% completion and 1100 yards rushing.

Last edited:

Hosix

All labs matter!
lol yea.

Im not sure if Kittle actually likes Jimmy, or if he is being sarcastic. Kittle has a strange personality and quirky sense of humor, so who knows, but he constantly ribs jimmy for not answering his calls and texts, and is always quick to heap praise on him, from the smallest thing to the biggest.

Im sure he respects the guy, they are teamates and had some success together. But I just wonder how much support Garopollo has garnered during his time there. He is WAY better than Kaepernick in terms of locker room presence and respect in the huddle etc, but he doesnt really strike me as a true leader. His "It feels good baby" is basically the highlight of his career.

edit: A lot of mock drafts are saying the 49ers will take a shot on Trey Lance. Im not really huge on the guy, I dont know too much about him. His 2019 season looks retarded on paper though lol, 28 touchdowns, ZERO interceptions, 67% completion and 1100 yards rushing.

I am on the fence with Trey Lance. He absolutely has all the physical tools. BUT he played FCS and not a bunch of it. Of course the usual? Can he read a defense? Or is he gonna do 1 read and run?

He would be perfect to sit behind someone for a year or two. Learn the offense, how to read a defense and how to be a pro.

49ers could work. Good running game and a tight end. But starting him day 1? Eeehhhhh....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am on the fence with Trey Lance. He absolutely has all the physical tools. BUT he played FCS and not a bunch of it. Of course the usual? Can he read a defense? Or is he gonna do 1 read and run?

He would be perfect to sit behind someone for a year or two. Learn the offense, how to read a defense and how to be a pro.

49ers could work. Good running game and a tight end. But starting him day 1? Eeehhhhh....
I actually would love if Lance fell to the 49ers at 12. Keep Jimmy G on his current contract, let the kid sit for at least a year. Puts pressure on Jimmy to perform, and also stay on the field, knowing that he has someone behind him pushing for starting reps. Maybe it works out, maybe not.

In other news, Washington continues to be retarded. How the fuck do you not come up with a name after a full year?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
They want to give everyone a chance to stock up on football team merch before changing it up.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Might be part of the negotiation for Bezos to buy the team because he wants to name them the Amazons.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I honestly didn't fact check if it was true, just found it too funny not to post. I mean a pick 6 is somewhat lucky/unlucky anyway. So it is quite possible he just hasn't happened to throw the right pick yet!

Animosity

Damn the Athletic and Rapsheet dropping more bombs about Russ and the Seahawks. The Carroll vs Russ ego battle is insane. If Russ gets traded instead of firing your 70 year old coach, then the problem is deeper.

Not a good week for Seattle sports.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity