2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Patriots now have 2 of the 4 highest paid TE's in football.

It is kind of crazy how much they are spending. Yet they are still stuck with Cam at QB. Not sure how much they will win.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Maybe he wants to retire and he's trying to buy one last superbowl to go out on.

• 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
FB_IMG_1615906981095.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wow, and the Patriots aren't done.
Faggot Patriots. He is pretty good but you better hope he stays healthy. Who am I kidding they are always healthy when they leave the Chargers.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I really don't understand Payton. He's paying two journeymen QBs about $12 mill each to do what exactly? He doesn't have a lot of faith in either but can't seem to make up his mind a year later. Did he just ignore those guys all year during practice?

garbage/overhyped HC's/OC's are usually exposed when the QB, who carried the team, leaves or retires.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
garbage/overhyped HC's/OC's are usually exposed when the QB, who carried the team, leaves or retires.
Thats a pretty cold retard take considering Payton went 5-0 with Bridgewater and 3-1 with Taysom fucking Hill.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Bubbles is less knowledgeable about the NFL than jozu or his brother.

• 2Worf

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
imo the target QB for the patriots is Jimmy G. all the "experts" as saying this.

the 9ers just have to get a replacement for him FIRST before trading him.

Bill likes him and wanted to keep him as the future qb, supposedly the initial trade that sent him to the 9ers was brady not him...

Barring injuries,

the receiving corps for the pats is NOW- provided all them sign- a complete revamp over last year. 4 new starters AND edelman should be back. 5 receiver set

the 2 TE's edelman in the slot and the 2 new wide outs at the edges....get a QB - or heck newton would do if he can actually THROW- that can be accurate...and that is fucking hard to defend IF the O-Line is decent at protection.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

This is a pretty big overpayment. I can see why Seattle let him walk.

• 2Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Still not sure about that Cam thing but he will certainly have a much much better team around him

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

This is a pretty big overpayment. I can see why Seattle let him walk.
Yeah that seems like a pretty big overpay. Dude was above average when playing at his best, and just plainly average most of the time.

• 1Like