2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pittsburgh is not an optimal place if you want to win a ring.
Quit shitting on Genjiro Genjiro dreams bro

200.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If JJ goes to either Tampa or KC, can we just go ahead and call him the Durant of the NFL?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
He'd have to be at the peak of his powers for that. Closer to Malone or Peyton than Durant for this kind of comparison.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
He'd have to be at the peak of his powers for that. Closer to Malone or Peyton than Durant for this kind of comparison.
I stand corrected.

Edit: Malone was basically retired though. Peyton still had quite a bit left, even if it wasn't his peak. I'd say Peyton.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I wouldn't want him as a straight 1:1 replacement for Shaq Barrett but if it gets other dudes signed then by all means. Not really sure what the Bucs are projected to pick in the draft but a QB or more DL depth would be ideal.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I wouldn't want him as a straight 1:1 replacement for Shaq Barrett but if it gets other dudes signed then by all means. Not really sure what the Bucs are projected to pick in the draft but a QB or more DL depth would be ideal.
You won the Super Bowl.... you pick last in each round (barring trades)

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd think secondary help wouldn't be a bad thing. But not sure how late 1st looks for value. More D Line never hurts.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is Derrick Henry a better overall RB than Zeke Elliot? Obviously he has been the last 2 years, but I keep looking at Zekes contract and im blown away by the Cowboys' decision. The next best RB is probably Dalvin Cook. Then you have Kamara, McCaffery, Barkley and Chubb.

If Henry has another season like the last 2 he will catapult himself into HoF contention IMO. Its just sad how RBs arent going to get paid, especially after the Zeke contract. Im glad the 49ers didnt budge and give Mostert a big contract like he initially wanted. He hasnt been able to stay healthy.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Derrick Henry could retire tomorrow and the only question about his HoF status would be whether he earned first ballot status or not. 2000 yard club, one of two players to ever have a 99 yard rushing touchdown, already has 5 200 yard rushing games. For reference the NFL record for career 200 yard rushing games is only 6, held jointly by AP and OJ.

If Henry can stay healthy (which is always a big IF in the NFL) he will probably lay to rest any question as to who is the GOAT of running backs.

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You think he can surpass Barry Sanders? Dickerson? OJ?

Sanders to me is the best ever and someone would really have to have a dominant 10+ year stretch in order to overcome him.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Im pretty happy with Ekeler and his contract.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Currently the only question about the greatest RB ever is whether it's OJ or Barry. Barry had a 2k season and was a walking highlight reel for basically his entire career, but OJ got his in a 14 game season and still holds the YPG record almost 50 years later.

• 2Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Currently the only question about the greatest RB ever is whether it's OJ or Barry. Barry had a 2k season and was a walking highlight reel for basically his entire career, but OJ got his in a 14 game season and still holds the YPG record almost 50 years later.
OJ also played on a far better team. Barry was putting up those kinds of highlights and stats with a completely TRASH O-Line.