2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Thankfully my team thankfully doesn't play against Brady, except in practice; where he teaches them how to play the fuckin game

But yeah, for the last 18 years before Brady, I know that exact seniment Kaines Kaines

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I gotta say, having that long list of options at the top of the page every time I open this thread is kinda annoying.

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Don't sleep on a pissed off, motivated Patrick Mahomes next year. They have 2 lineman coming back from opt out and I assume they will spend some draft capital or money in free agency on at least some average linemen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, I mean they were missing two Pro Bowl offensive linemen in the Super Bowl. Though it never hurts to have depth on the line. I kind of feel like it would be nice for them to upgrade the linebackers -- I feel like that's been a weak point for a while, especially when the LBs are not rushing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I mean they were missing two Pro Bowl offensive linemen in the Super Bowl. Though it never hurts to have depth on the line. I kind of feel like it would be nice for them to upgrade the linebackers -- I feel like that's been a weak point for a while, especially when the LBs are not rushing.

Bucs did kind of luck out Green Bay and Chiefs losing their stud LT's late in the year/in the playoffs prior to playing them. Their front 7 are still monstrous obviously, but they just wrecked the backups, especially the Chiefs'.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Fisher tore his achilles, so who knows how long he will be gone. I am expecting Mitch to retire any day now...

Nester

Vyemm Raider
The 2020 Opt out Players adds an interesting twist to the offseason.

Here is the list to help jog your memory.

I wonder if who if any of the 60 players that opted out will simply not come back.
How many will come back with the Contract Guarantee and just be terrible.

The Bills Should Get Star Lotulelei back at DT. and he is a huge plus in stopping the run game, but he is 31 now, so might have lost a step or worse a few pounds.

Laurent Duvernay-Tardif is one dude I thought would simply not come back. I wonder how his super bowl losing team mates, Epically Mahomes, feel about his sacrifice now.

Pats get the most back Patrick Chung and Hightower, those guys are huge improvements to their defense, if they do come back and if they still have it.

How about CJ Mosley coming back to the Jets?
Daniel Jones gets his LT back, if he still trusts him.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Laurent Duvernay-Tardif is one dude I thought would simply not come back. I wonder how his super bowl losing team mates, Epically Mahomes, feel about his sacrifice now.

He probably would have ripped his scrotum open against the Jets and missed the rest of the season

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
IMG3392159201469470987.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
If you are ring hunting at the end of your career, there are imo 3 choices and one choice is ONLY due To the QB

Kc
Buffalo
Bucs due too brady...half of the super bowls in the past 20 years has had brady. He has won 7. He is not the most talented, gifted, athletic, but, he might be the smartest, hardest working leader,,, and he wins. I will take an average dude who almost always wins vs the omfg talented player...

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So apparently Nick Bosa injury was more significant that just an ACL tear. His doctor made a statement saying "he isn't out of the woods quite yet" and it's a more "extensive" injury.

His availability for start of 2021 season is in question.

Fuck.

Hosix

All labs matter!
So apparently Nick Bosa injury was more significant that just an ACL tear. His doctor made a statement saying "he isn't out of the woods quite yet" and it's a more "extensive" injury.

His availability for start of 2021 season is in question.

Fuck.

JJ watt needs work....

But I assume he is going to the chiefs, bucs, 49ers or packers.