2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Kaines

Potato Supreme
New theory! Watson has these chicks file these lawsuits to get the Texans to trade him! Right? Riiiiiiight?
Watson?? No. Darth Bill. The original asking price was just too high. Gotta get those numbers down.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn, it's up to 7 accusers now.

Edit: Actually it is 9

Harsh.

I can never tell wtf is going on with these accusations, especially after they pile up. Is the dude a total cretin or are the accusers all just jumping on the money train?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Harsh.

I can never tell wtf is going on with these accusations, especially after they pile up. Is the dude a total cretin or are the accusers all just jumping on the money train?
Won’t be much money left if the number keeps growing lol

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Harsh.

Again, do people actually believe that a super rich, super famous, super in-shape dude has to fucking "sexually assault" women?

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Harsh.

I do think it becomes more unlikely that people who don't know each other will collude to lie when It requires nine different people to make stuff up. Still, it is all coming from the same lawyer. However, if they can prove that they at least all had interactions with Watson and it's not just totally made up then that's a pretty big step .

If they actually send this information to the police, I think it would lend it more weight, too.

DickTrickle

Again, do people actually believe that a super rich, super famous, super in-shape dude has to fucking "sexually assault" women?

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News
Yeah, he might have the attitude that because he's like that no woman would ever refuse him...

Do you really think no rich, attractive, fit person has ever committed any type of sexual crime?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, it's up to 12 accusers now. I'm always super dubious about it when they suddenly pile on like this.

• 2Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He also could be a fucking moron who doesn't understand the difference between a massage therapist and a hooker.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, he might have the attitude that because he's like that no woman would ever refuse him...

Do you really think no rich, attractive, fit person has ever committed any type of sexual crime?
Not anymore really, no. When you have actual 10s literally throwing themselves at your DMs, there's zero fucking reason for it, especially with what you have to lose in a #metoo world. In an era without Tinder, Bumble, Instagram, Facebook, etc.? Sure, because your net was extremely small. Nowdays? No chance.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not anymore really, no. When you have actual 10s literally throwing themselves at your DMs, there's zero fucking reason for it, especially with what you have to lose in a #metoo world. In an era without Tinder, Bumble, Instagram, Facebook, etc.? Sure, because your net was extremely small. Nowdays? No chance.

And yet, I've learned to never underestimate stupid. At this point, anything that comes out of this won't shock me.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You say this as if logical thought was ever part of the equation.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

You're thinking like a person who has no sexual deviancy.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You say this as if logical thought was ever part of the equation.
No, I get it. Fucking Winston stole crab legs FFS. They aren't known as Omega IQs. It's just obvious what is going on here. First it's 1, then 2, then 8, now 22? Get the fuck out of here.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No, I get it. Fucking Winston stole crab legs FFS. They aren't known as Omega IQs. It's just obvious what is going on here. First it's 1, then 2, then 8, now 22? Get the fuck out of here.
That argument would hold more weight if this had taken a couple weeks to develop rather than a day or two.

Fadaar

That guy
which side benefits more from his contract being voided? that's who should be scrutinized the hardest here

DickTrickle

That argument would hold more weight if this had taken a couple weeks to develop rather than a day or two.
Assuming this lawyer didn't hire 10 people to outright lie, the only way he was getting this information initially was with investigation. There was no open lawsuit that was asking for more people to come forward or anything like that.

We'll see how it plays out in court if this is a sham or not but I don't see how it can't end there. I don't see Watson paying them off after the post he made.

Last edited: