2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Fadaar

That guy
Assuming this lawyer didn't hire 10 people to outright lie, the only way he was getting this information was with investigation. There was no open lawsuit that was asking for more people to come forward or anything like that.

We'll see how it plays out in court if this is a sham or not but I don't see how it can't end there. I don't see Watson paying them off after the post he made.

I smell a Weinstein situation a brewin'

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
And yet, I've learned to never underestimate stupid. At this point, anything that comes out of this won't shock me.

stupid quotes GIF

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Are you suggesting that Watson just doesn't realize that sort of behavior (if indeed, the claims are legit) is wrong? Completely possible, but that's also giving him a bit of a pass on intent, if making him look dumber.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

With the number of accusers at 22 and counting, it becomes very difficult for each and every allegation to be explained away.

Gonna be interesting to hear what his lawyer will say that's for sure.

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
22 accusers? Did he fucking molest every single masseuse in the greater Houston area? What the fuck lol. At this point there will be 63 accusers by the end of the weekend.

Either something bizzare is going on that we dont understand, these women and this lawyer are money hungry predators, or Watson is a mega pig who cant help himself around women.

Merrith

Chris Carson 2 year deal to stay in Seattle. Only $7M and change per year.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Are you suggesting that Watson just doesn't realize that sort of behavior (if indeed, the claims are legit) is wrong? Completely possible, but that's also giving him a bit of a pass on intent, if making him look dumber.

It's more just me agreeing to never underestimate the power of stupidity. Lacking awareness of your own stupidity makes you capable even dumber shit than normal.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

It's more just me agreeing to never underestimate the power of stupidity. Lacking awareness of your own stupidity makes you capable even dumber shit than normal.

Yeah, I was just getting into the more ignorance versus actual deviancy thing. Like he was just used to getting sex during massages or something being the star QB throughout his life, versus actually trying to take advantage of people (again, assuming the claims are legit).

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I was just getting into the more ignorance versus actual deviancy thing. Like he was just used to getting sex during massages or something being the star QB throughout his life, versus actually trying to take advantage of people (again, assuming the claims are legit).

Could be this is just the Texans' plan to get rid of him without the dead money hit that makes him impossible to trade.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Could be this is just the Texans' plan to get rid of him without the dead money hit that makes him impossible to trade.
I actually think it's very plausible that they knew about his behavior and sat on the info for a rainy day.

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

yea I think thats it. makes a lot of sense

You want to act up and request a trade while under contract? Yea? Well what if we decided to tell everyone about the time you slapped your cock on the assistant trainers forehead while she was massaging your leg? Or what about the time that...etcetc

• 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The amount at this point makes me wonder if they could possible be pros(explains the amount/variety) who have all come together to go after him? So he comes clean they were hired as prostitutes or pays up? I don't know. He's a weird fuck for that many without the complaints if it wasn't a hired for sex thing

Merrith

What if Watson went overboard trying to make himself look like a bad long term investment so they'd want to move him? The conspiracy can go both ways!

• 1Mother of God

Merrith

Seattle just hasn't had luck keeping RB's healthy since Marshawn left have they

It's weird b/c I swore I read he was a shoe in to leave in free agency, and they were prepping for Penny or some committee to take over since they want to run the ball more...then they bring him back.

Texans signed Lindsay too, didn't see how much that deal was.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
yea I think thats it. makes a lot of sense

You want to act up and request a trade while under contract? Yea? Well what if we decided to tell everyone about the time you slapped your cock on the assistant trainers forehead while she was massaging your leg? Or what about the time that...etcetc
But where's the upside for the Texans except spite? Lowers trade value and also makes it hard to keep him on the roster.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What if Watson went overboard trying to make himself look like a bad long term investment so they'd want to move him? The conspiracy can go both ways!
I mean he will never get a super bowl ring but he’ll dominate every felons vs police game in Prison.

• 1Solidarity

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Seattle just hasn't had luck keeping RB's healthy since Marshawn left have they
Im not sure Marshawn was ever really 'healthy'... he always had a back thing that kept him out of practice at least once or twice a week. On gameday tho he showed up and thats what matters

• 1Like

Animosity

It's weird b/c I swore I read he was a shoe in to leave in free agency, and they were prepping for Penny or some committee to take over since they want to run the ball more...then they bring him back.

Texans signed Lindsay too, didn't see how much that deal was.
I think that he thought the market would be better than it is. Other than Aaron Jones all these RBs are signing cheap deals for a year. So this was probably best offer or best situation for Carson. He’s a beast when healthy, I hope he he’s a bounce back year. Even on limited touches last year he produced a lot.

Animosity

Philip Lindsay signing with the Texans makes no sense for him or the team. Hard to believe no one else wanted him.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users