2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Oh, I forgot where Smith led the 49ers back, down 17-0 against the Falcons in the NFC Championship. He must've been riding that "amazing" defense in that game, where Whitner and Goldson looked absolutely fucking confused by Julio Jones. Or when he beat the brakes off of Green Bay twice and smoked one of the best defenses in the league in the '13 Carolina Panthers. Then was one play from back-to-back Super Bowls against arguably one of the best teams/defenses of all-time in the '13 Seahawks. Smith's record is dogshit in comparison if you want to compare 49er to 49er.

I absolutely love when non-49er fans talk about how fucking solid Alex Smith is, like we didn't watch the guy completely bumble fuck his way through most games in SF and had exactly ONE playoff victory to show for it. The guy was a total clownshow until Harbaugh showed up.

Yeah when the team was shit and had a new offensive coordinator every year Smith didn't look good? What a shock! Holy fan insight Batman!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Ok, bros. I hate to see infighting so I want to see if we can find common ground. Can we all agree Smith and Kaepernick were shit QBs and Harbaugh was the glue that kept that team defense together?

Or...can we all agree it was fun as hell to see Mahomes running his ass off as the Chiefs got pounded by Defense Wins Championships?

Ok, if those don't work, this one will. Can we all agree we hate the Patriots, enjoyed the fuck out of 7-9, and think Boston is the worst fanbase in sports? Last year felt amazing right? I mean, these fuckers look happy they aren't in New England, right?

TomBucs-1-1024x576.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Touchdown
Reactions: 4 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Outside of Gavin when he’s defending internet ladies, is there a more cringe inducing poster than Zzeris?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Well this is really gonna fuck the Seahawks in resigning Jamal Adams. Shouldnt of waited so long after giving up what they did to get him.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
So glad the Bucs secondary is all young. Oldest starter will be in year 4 next season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
New theory! Watson has these chicks file these lawsuits to get the Texans to trade him! Right? Riiiiiiight?

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm hoping the police get involved honestly. Everyone else has so many alternative motives is ridiculous. Just hope the police wouldn't just do a sham job about it. One of the woman says it happened twice? wut

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Juju back to Pittsburgh on a 1 year deal. Wonder if it was lack of interest from elsewhere and he figured he might just stick with where he knows he's been productive before to try and up his value next year.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Juju back to Pittsburgh on a 1 year deal. Wonder if it was lack of interest from elsewhere and he figured he might just stick with where he knows he's been productive before to try and up his value next year.

Idk about upping his value if he chose Pitt over KC.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That source sounds like total BS, at least the KC part

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, it's up to 7 accusers now.