2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I stand with Watson. He's clearly a black man who is only sexually assaulting women due to white oppression. Because of this, I think it's only fair we pay him reparations, drop all false lawsuits, and let him go free to the 49ers.

Bet GIF by Soul Train

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This account is a little too detailed to seem made up. The number of accusations already had me in the camp that Watson is a fucking perv. But holy shit, he's a real piece of shit by this account.
The swipe at the NFL at the end tells me this story is completely fabricated and simply trying to use shock value and virtue signaling to create a case.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That's the particular lawsuit I was saying it seems like since it was being reported in a lawsuit and certainly describes a crime being committed that the authorities should be obligated to investigate it as such.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
That's the particular lawsuit I was saying it seems like since it was being reported in a lawsuit and certainly describes a crime being committed that the authorities should be obligated to investigate it as such.
People make shit up in lawsuits regularly. If there was not official police report made, the HPD should tell them to fuck off. Unless she wants to actually make such a report. The statute of limitations for sexual assault is quite long, so she could easily still do so.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
I stand with Watson. He's clearly a black man who is only sexually assaulting women due to white oppression. Because of this, I think it's only fair we pay him reparations, drop all false lawsuits, and let him go free to the 49ers.

Bet GIF by Soul Train

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If he can prove that Watson actually attended a session with them, then that's a very specific number of 13 people who would be completely fabricating stories that he had to go find. I get that some people here think every woman except their mom is a gold digging bitch at heart, but it's still a lot of lying to convince and coordinate.

I guess the next things to look out for are Watson's attorneys statement that he said he was going to provide this week and whether any of these cases are referred to police, like Buzbee said he was going to do this week.

It would be a little incredulous if not a single one of these women was willing to have the case referred to the police now that it's very much out there and in the open already. Seems like all these are pretty much zero witness events so even if they did happen I doubt Watson would even be charged, but that's still no reason not to tell the police at this point.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
There's an article on ESPN that details about 10 accusations from multiple women that sound extremely similar on certain parts. They can't all be lying here. This dude likes to push the envelope during....every massage. I just can't understand how stupid these players are. You're rich, get a high-end prostitute. You're rich, get a chauffeur. You're rich, pay someone else to get caught. Another single parent success story.

I don't see how he doesn't get a significant suspension. He won't get any criminal counts against him but this looks terrible for the NFL. How does the NFL not suspend in this day and environment? They are pushing female coaches but boys will be boys?! Amirite?! Hehe!?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
There's an article on ESPN that details about 10 accusations from multiple women that sound extremely similar on certain parts. They can't all be lying here. This dude likes to push the envelope during....every massage. I just can't understand how stupid these players are. You're rich, get a high-end prostitute. You're rich, get a chauffeur. You're rich, pay someone else to get caught. Another single parent success story.

I don't see how he doesn't get a significant suspension. He won't get any criminal counts against him but this looks terrible for the NFL. How does the NFL not suspend in this day and environment? They are pushing female coaches but boys will be boys?! Amirite?! Hehe!?
It only took one uncorroborated accuser to get Zeke suspended 4 games. Watson not being indefinitely suspended at this point is just typical NFL hypocrisy

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Watson now has Rusty Hardin as his attorney. Probably the best civil & criminal attorney in all of Houston.

This is gonna get spicy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Watson now has Rusty Hardin as his attorney. Probably the best civil & criminal attorney in all of Houston.

This is gonna get spicy.
He’s one of the best in the entire state. We’ll know what kind of a case they are up against when Watson’s team gives their statement this week. If Hardin comes out guns blazing, the accusers may be in trouble.

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If true that story is unambiguously sexual assault. No way to know if it's true of course, and it could be that a bunch of these women willingly jerked him off and then jumped on the bandwagon once he did it to someone who wasn't okay with it. From that story it sounds like a happy ending comes standard with every NFL massage or at least that's what he expects.

You would have to be a complete fucking moron to jeopardize an NFL career worth hundreds of millions for a hand job from a stranger but there's a lot of fucking morons in the world.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If true that story is unambiguously sexual assault. No way to know if it's true of course, and it could be that a bunch of these women willingly jerked him off and then jumped on the bandwagon once he did it to someone who wasn't okay with it. From that story it sounds like a happy ending comes standard with every NFL massage or at least that's what he expects.

You would have to be a complete fucking moron to jeopardize an NFL career worth hundreds of millions for a hand job from a stranger but there's a lot of fucking morons in the world.
It's interesting that it seems like all these are during covid. So far, I don't think any predate covid. Like maybe he had his regular tug joint he always went to but then it closed down or something like that and he had to find other options.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's interesting that it seems like all these are during covid. So far, I don't think any predate covid. Like maybe he had his regular tug joint he always went to but then it closed down or something like that and he had to find other options.

According to TMZ.com, Watson used Instagram to find massage therapists because his usual therapist became unavailable during the COVID-19 pandemic. Per the report, Watson used “various friends, teammates and associates” for recommendations.

spot on if true

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
All these accusations against Watson are just more and more evidence of white supremacy. Kraft was able to get off scot-free and my boy Watson is being thrown under the bus here, simply because of the color of his skin - all because he likes to play a little tugboat now and then? It's completely asinine we're still here as a country centuries later! We all need to rise up and support this man's move to a fantastic place like San Francisco, so he can be free of this white oppression.

infinity war wakanda forever GIF by Twitter

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Watson should just retire from football and run for political office on a platform of legalizing prostitution

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
All these accusations against Watson are just more and more evidence of white supremacy. Kraft was able to get off scot-free and my boy Watson is being thrown under the bus here, simply because of the color of his skin - all because he likes to play a little tugboat now and then? It's completely asinine we're still here as a country centuries later! We all need to rise up and support this man's move to a fantastic place like San Francisco, so he can be free of this white oppression.

infinity war wakanda forever GIF by Twitter
I realize you're joking, but Kraft got busted soliciting actual prostitutes. Watson is accused of harassing/assaulting people who may or may not be prostitutes.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I realize you're joking, but Kraft got busted soliciting actual prostitutes. Watson is accused of harassing/assaulting people who may or may not be prostitutes.
Look at this white supremacy loving bigot. Handwaves the white guy's illegal activities, but pounces on the black man.. typical cracker.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That’s what a nazi would say.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It is surprising that almost 50 years after we legalized ‘my body, my choice’ that we still haven’t allowed it in other ways. If you can euthanize, shouldn’t you be able to sell your physical assets? Seems like a hypocrisy based on other things than female empowerment. Maybe the final step to it really is female football coaches?! That’s the ticket to success! Almost there!

• 1Like