2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He's still got to be one of the better backups to have. Actually had that really good game for the Jets last year ironically hitting former Ravens teammate Perriman deep a couple times.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This account is a little too detailed to seem made up. The number of accusations already had me in the camp that Watson is a fucking perv. But holy shit, he's a real piece of shit by this account.

Even if we accept that and believe this detailed account means it happened to the girl, doesn't mean it was watson. Coulda been some other dude and the girl just inserted his name for the payday. Maybe it was another black dude and she genuinely can't tell the difference. When I used to go to rub n tugs I ran into a lot who flat out refused to do black guys.

Buzzbee asking for it to be referred to a criminal case is pure show. IF he is serious about that, it means this really is an act having to do with being traded because those victims would rather have a payday.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Is there a sadder group of fans than ex-Redskins fans? Can't even come up with a name for your shitty team.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Maybe it was another black dude and she genuinely can't tell the difference. When I used to go to rub n tugs I ran into a lot who flat out refused to do black guys.

Buzzbee asking for it to be referred to a criminal case is pure show. IF he is serious about that, it means this really is an act having to do with being traded because those victims would rather have a payday.

Yeah she was probably asking for it too. I mean c'mon - she was giving him a massage!

• 1Like
  • 1Potato

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Is there a sadder group of fans than ex-Redskins fans? Can't even come up with a name for your shitty team.

Gotta be honest, Washington Football Team is growing on me.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

I'm thinking Florio is pretty spot on here. Wonder if Hardin had him take a polygraph ahead of deciding to represent him

I think he should take a polygraph test like in the movies from the 60's. You know, sitting at a desk in a scuffy looking motel room with a bright lamp pointed at his face and some middle aged dude leaning over him with a cigarette in his hand and rolled up sleeves, wearing a cheap shoes saying "you're going down, boy" . Who the fuck suggests taking a polygraph when it's proven to be unreliable

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, you'd think a lawyer would know a polygraph test isn't really considered an effective measure of truth anymore... though it still gets used plenty.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
2j1w0bnpcno61.jpg

5fzgj6n28ro61.jpg

6sie8lon6go61.png

52d4rpykboo61.jpg

• 2Worf

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Flacco must be one of the luckiest bastards ever to get a ring as a QB.

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

I'm glad he didn't wind up on the niners. I'm sure he's a pretty good backup QB to have, certainly better than Mullens and Beathard, but I wasn't looking forward to looking at the guy that beat us in the super bowl in a SF uniform. Honestly it wouldn't be as bad as seeing Richard Sherman as a 9er, but it would rustle me a bit.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I liked it too, for over 35 years, felt weird at first for sure, but WFT is kinda working.

Not for the rivalry with the cowboys. Twice a year it's still gunna be cowboys and indians.

Yeah, you'd think a lawyer would know a polygraph test isn't really considered an effective measure of truth anymore... though it still gets used plenty.

I recently heard some advice that you should always agree to take the lie detector if an investigator wants one. But don't actually take it. Just agree that you will and if they push it then you 'do some research' and 'discover' that they're worthless. Refusing to take it out of hand makes you look guilty.

• 1Like