2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If he does end up playing again it certainly wouldn't be until just before the playoffs, which is when a lot of teams can use a fresh(as he can be) receiver

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If he does end up playing again it certainly wouldn't be until just before the playoffs, which is when a lot of teams can use a fresh(as he can be) receiver

It's possible, but salary wise it wouldn't make much sense. Usually only see ring chasers do that but don't know if that motivation makes sense with Edelman

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I should have just said Tampa rather than teams. I don't really see him doing that with anyone else.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Edelman has 3 rings. I am not sure with his busted ass knees he will be motivated to chase again.

• 1Truth!

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
He’s retired. Jesus, the pink hat football fans here are retarded. Yes, let’s commit insurance fraud, that’s what Edelman is thinking. Retards.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He also will make more money being waived with that injury and retirement than if he was to sign some where.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I hate to agree with Uber but thinking a busted up 34yr old slot WR with bad legs and 3 rings is going to suit up again is retarded. Brady is the exception(al) Pat. The rest are mainly JAGs especially without Gronk.

Brady made this midget. Without him, it’s Time to sit down.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Uhoh
1618415388051.png

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

This has gotta be heavily based on incentives. Didnt even play last season was barely healthy the year before.

Nester

Vyemm Raider

This has gotta be heavily based on incentives. Didnt even play last season was barely healthy the year before.

It has to be incentives. No one wants to keep this guy for a second year. 4 teams in 4 years. He is bad MOJO

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
What dumbass starts a fight with AD....

Why do you assume the Victim started it?

Also, that dude is about to get PAID, if what he claims is true and AD will lose millions in salary if/when suspended and potential lost sponsorship.

These young athlete are so dumb. Your supposed to hire goons for this so you can walk away with no charges or heat.

• 1Like