2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Why do you assume the Victim started it?

Also, that dude is about to get PAID, if what he claims is true and AD will lose millions in salary if/when suspended and potential lost sponsorship.

These young athlete are so dumb. Your supposed to hire goons for this so you can walk away with no charges or heat.
Apparently the beating from the goons wasn’t good enough for AD

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Based on the article, the guy bumped into him by accident and Donald and his band of misfits didn’t like that. They fucked him up bad!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

“He says that male and another ended up punching and kicking him,” police wrote. “The complainant admits to throwing a bottle of alcohol, but didn’t know if he had hit anyone.”

definitely more of the story to come

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I predict the guy will settle out of court with Donald, and that will be the end of it. Maybe AD ends up getting a 1 game suspension or something. I mean, it isn't like he beat up a chick!

Hosix

All labs matter!
I predict the guy will settle out of court with Donald, and that will be the end of it. Maybe AD ends up getting a 1 game suspension or something. I mean, it isn't like he beat up a chick!

Or had a creepy massage with his penis out and asked for fingers in his butt

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If it went down like he bumped into Donald, Donald said something and then he threw a bottle, fuck him. Got what he deserved.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah throwing a bottle at a 300 pound athletic man seems like a bad strategy to life.

• 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I hope you're right and it's one of the 49ers games he's suspended for.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Clearly he needs to be out for a season it sounds like!

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
27YIw7T.jpg

1rty2nq12ls61.jpg

ln7ernq86ms61.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Who in the hell would fuck with Aaron Donald? Jesus Christ.
with enough booze in them any yinzer would call Floyd Mayweather a mini house American Inventor, so it's not a great leap to assume that they would try to square up with an equally drunk NFL player

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I just don't see how this can possibly be true. And if it is, holy shit does that worry me about Shanahan and Lynch's decision making.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
with enough booze in them any yinzer would call Floyd Mayweather a mini house American Inventor, so it's not a great leap to assume that they would try to square up with an equally drunk NFL player

I wouldn't want to fight him but at least Floyd is 5' 8"/150. I can imagine thinking I could take him if I was drunk. When a guy is 6' 1"/284 with no fat on him you step aside and let him pass, drunk or not, and that's even if you don't know he can run a 40 yard dash in 4.64.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just don't see how this can possibly be true. And if it is, holy shit does that worry me about Shanahan and Lynch's decision making.

Lammey is a pretty reliable source. But ya thats pretty dumb to pass that up.

• 1Like