2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't want to fight him but at least Floyd is 5' 8"/150. I can imagine thinking I could take him if I was drunk. When a guy is 6' 1"/284 with no fat on him you step aside and let him pass, drunk or not, and that's even if you don't know he can run a 40 yard dash in 4.64.
The OU kids thought that too. Haha.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
I wouldn't want to fight him but at least Floyd is 5' 8"/150. I can imagine thinking I could take him if I was drunk. When a guy is 6' 1"/284 with no fat on him you step aside and let him pass, drunk or not, and that's even if you don't know he can run a 40 yard dash in 4.64.
I'm sure the dude thought Donald wouldn't do anything. Just wanted to look like a tough guy in front of his pals. You'd think Ron Artest would have disabused people of that notion some years back, but here we are.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

“He actually saved Mr. Spriggs from further injury,” White said, via Brian Batko of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “It’s fantastic, from a defense attorney’s perspective, to be honest with you.”

no money for you loser

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
and this is why I waited to respond.
1618599798781.png

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Full video from that night. Hard to see at first, but you can see from where AD comes in it's way past the start of the real fight and the guy being taken to the ground. He was definitely not in the first group part of that fight.

Like they had to use the arrow to point out Donald. He's like the fucking Mountain compared to everyone else in that vid.

And yeah, that dude got his ass beat HARD.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wonder if any team even reached out to him. But he definitely should hang em up. Hell of a career and always rooted for the guy. Even if he was a division rival.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, Watson's defense is looking pretty solid of this shit is true.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users