2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

that didn't last long
Heh was just coming to post that same thing. Maybe it will be like the Aaron Donald situation? History says probably not though.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like they do have video and it's not good for him

• 1Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Damn, Watson's defense is looking pretty solid of this shit is true.

Rusty beating those bitches stories almost as hard as ADs posse beat that dude. Top notch lawyering so far. Watson should pay for Hardin some massage sessions as part of his fee

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if any team even reached out to him. But he definitely should hang em up. Hell of a career and always rooted for the guy. Even if he was a division rival.

I was hoping he would catch on somewhere as a backup/mentor thing.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Will be interesting to see Buzbee's response and if he will try to get settlements done outside of the media because of it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also I'm curious how he rounded up so much information. I can understand a security guard, but why would family members answer any questions from a PI?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Now that names are known I imagine it's not hard to dig up shit on people or motivate them to talk

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

“Today we answered the lawsuits filed against our client Deshaun Watson,” Hardin said in a statement. “Mr. Watson has been adamant that he did not engage in any improper conduct and we strongly believe him. Therefore, the answer to the question of whether we are saying that all 22 plaintiffs are lying about the allegations of sexual misconduct by Mr. Watson is a resounding yes.

here we go, popcorn time

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If he can thwart 22 accusers, then thats a game changer.

It would reset the sexual assault civil suit market. I mean, if you can refute TWENTY TWO WOMEN, then someone could refute 42 women. The numbers wont matter, depending on the type of case.

You never know though, look at Darren Sharper. That was such a bizarre case. At first the public didnt believe it, he was a good looking renowned former NFL pro bowler and champion. But when 10 plus women came forward he couldnt escape it. That was criminal, so a lot different, but you would think the public would believe at least one out of the almost two dozen women in Watsons situation.

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like he called the right lawyer.

ecards.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well these women all sound dumb as fuck, too, if there is all this evidence of them talking about getting money out of him, wanting to do business with him again, bragging to family members/friends. First rule of a big conspiracy like that is not get caught lying.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well these women all sound dumb as fuck, too, if there is all this evidence of them talking about getting money out of him, wanting to do business with him again, bragging to family members/friends. First rule of a big conspiracy like that is not get caught lying.

That sounds like too much common sense, which as we all know is racist. First and only rule of #metoo is to pump up the numbers. Get the numbers up high enough and #believeallwomen kicks in and facts don't matter.

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jungle Law...lol. He is really leaning into that. If you want to attract troglodyte clients then that is the way to go.