2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fadaar

That guy

Damn thats a lot for a kicker but he was over 90% for both FG's and PAT's, was nice to not have the kicking game be a liability for the first time since Matt Bryant left

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Damn thats a lot for a kicker but he was over 90% for both FG's and PAT's, was nice to not have the kicking game be a liability for the first time since Matt Bryant left

Kinda crazy Tampa has that much cap space for that, but as I've posted here before, if they had Succop even in Winston's last year they're probably a 10 win/playoff team.

Fadaar

That guy
Kinda crazy Tampa has that much cap space for that, but as I've posted here before, if they had Succop even in Winston's last year they're probably a 10 win/playoff team.

yeah unlike some people in this thread i don't even pretend to understand how all that salary magic works, i'm just glad they got the most important pieces all signed again. Suh is about the only essential one missing. if they DO re-sign him I have no idea what they'll do in the draft, didn't expect Barrett to come back either so there goes the DE/OLB picks most people had at 32.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yeah unlike some people in this thread i don't even pretend to understand how all that salary magic works, i'm just glad they got the most important pieces all signed again. Suh is about the only essential one missing. if they DO re-sign him I have no idea what they'll do in the draft, didn't expect Barrett to come back either so there goes the DE/OLB picks most people had at 32.

I mean, I guarantee a lot of these deals are pushing cap hits to the 2nd or 3rd year. Barrett's cap hit only being $5M and change this year just means it's going to be very big later on...but when you know you have a narrow window here to potentially repeat or win another one in the next year or two, you go all in.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its so crazy that I straight up FORGOT about Arik Armstead when asking about 49ers potential Dline starters....wow.

I guess you cant really blame me though, he was basically invisible last year, I guess he was too worried about blowing loads in Missmindysittinpretty and having a beautiful mixed child. Meanwhile, Buckner was an All Pro.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Looks like Watson is being accused of something.

Edit: Here is the social media post he is referring to
View attachment 342362
Couple things.

Tony Buzbee ran for Houston Mayor in 2020 and failed. In time we will see how much of this #MeToo claim is real.

&

*conspiracy warning*
*conspiracy warning*
*conspiracy warning*
conspiracy theory mood GIF

The conspiracy theory around this is that this is a Jussie Smollett kind of play being done here by Watson to get himself traded. The Texans have always had an understood policy that any player rostered, from the minimum wage pay player to the top, that they must be outstanding representatives of the team and come with high morale character. With this claim being lodged against Watson, and if this character code is to be followed through on, then Watson will get his way, get traded and then this claim will disappear.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He's must be the dumbest motherfucker walking on earth thinking that getting a massage from someone who is not employed by the team is not gonna backfire in a spectacular fashion. On the other hand he's a black entitled QB who has had everything hand it to him on silver platter since probably high school.

Yeah word on the street that was exactly the situation with Bob Kraft. He was a black entitled QB since HS. Who was the guy who was caught picking up hookers the week before the super bowl he was playing in? Raw Lewis? Fucking black entitled QBs.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, being attractive, famous, and rich doesn't mean all your sexual desires/thrills are satisfied. The thrill of something taboo or even non-consentual isn't something you're going to get from a groupie who will drop everything just to suck your dick. Who knows if these accusations are true, but his status doesn't preclude them from being so.

The timing is obviously very interesting.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Sounds like 100% he said, she said. I'm not sure asking someone to rub your dick during a massage actually constitutes assault but I'm not a lawyer. There can't be any evidence either way.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Who knows if these accusations are true, but his status doesn't preclude them from being so.

Yeah it's abundantly clear that being rich and famous doesn't keep you from being a creep sexually. If anything it might increase the chances. I think some of these dudes just start to assume that every woman they meet wants to fuck them and a lot do but then they run into one that doesn't and get into trouble.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah word on the street that was exactly the situation with Bob Kraft. He was a black entitled QB since HS. Who was the guy who was caught picking up hookers the week before the super bowl he was playing in? Raw Lewis? Fucking black entitled QBs.

if you're the one who writes the checks, you are in a position not to give a fuck. Raw Lewis? You mean Ray Lewis, right? Wasn't he on a trial for a fucking murder and flipped on his buddies like on day one to save his own ass?

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Flipped on his buddies? Bro, no murder ever happened, no one was ever convicted. Ask Baltimore fans, this means Ray was innocent and they’ll build him a statue. Disgusting.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seahawks finally making good movies. Love the addition of Gerald Everett. I feel like that was a signing everyone saw a mile away. And the trading for of Gabe Jackson is huge too.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
if you're the one who writes the checks, you are in a position not to give a fuck. Raw Lewis? You mean Ray Lewis, right? Wasn't he on a trial for a fucking murder and flipped on his buddies like on day one to save his own ass?

I was enjoying some Irish Whisky on St Paddies day. But Raw lewis was a good typo.

Anyway now that I'm sober I remember it was Eugene Robinson that I was thinking of.