2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Not for the rivalry with the cowboys. Twice a year it's still gunna be cowboys and indians.

I recently heard some advice that you should always agree to take the lie detector if an investigator wants one. But don't actually take it. Just agree that you will and if they push it then you 'do some research' and 'discover' that they're worthless. Refusing to take it out of hand makes you look guilty.
If you’re being investigated as a suspect you already “look” guilty to the investigator. The most important thing to remember is that their job isn’t to determine who committed the act, it’s to determine who they can PROVE committed it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If you’re being investigated as a suspect you already “look” guilty to the investigator. The most important thing to remember is that their job isn’t to determine who committed the act, it’s to determine who they can PROVE committed it.

You sound like a complete idiot here. In your world investigators never go on fishing expeditions and the court of public opinion never matters. You're aware cops are allowed to lie to you during an investigation and face no consequences, right? I'm not sure how you think crimes ever get solved if you think the only suspects are people that we're already pretty sure did it before we ever talk to them.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

I hope we dont get robbed of Fitzmagic and Minshewmania being on the same team.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
You sound like a complete idiot here. In your world investigators never go on fishing expeditions and the court of public opinion never matters. You're aware cops are allowed to lie to you during an investigation and face no consequences, right? I'm not sure how you think crimes ever get solved if you think the only suspects are people that we're already pretty sure did it before we ever talk to them.
Of course they go on fishing expeditions but if your the one being investigated you should ALWAYS assume they are trying to prove you did it. Investigators are not your friends. They have a job to do and their #1 job is to make a case against someone they can prove committed the act in question. The Innocence Project has proven conclusively that they don’t really care who actually did it.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

I hope we dont get robbed of Fitzmagic and Minshewmania being on the same team.

Congrats on the hardest hitting quarterback in the NFL. He can't read the field or complete passes or anything, but when he hits you, you know it!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Of course they go on fishing expeditions but if your the one being investigated you should ALWAYS assume they are trying to prove you did it. Investigators are not your friends. They have a job to do and their #1 job is to make a case against someone they can prove committed the act in question. The Innocence Project has proven conclusively that they don’t really care who actually did it.

If you are being investigated you don’t say shit to anyone and you call Cad Cad .

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
As a skins fan I have never really hated snyder as much as most other fans...

Except in regards to the absolutely awful stadium experience. I know he didn't build it, but damn you would have to pay me go to any game there.

If he sucks it up and names the team the Duke Ellington's, maaaaybe DC will allow the white devil to build a stadium in DC

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Rich coming from a Bungles fan.

We could literally not just call it the Bungle way but the Burfict way. You boys wrote the book on it. Pac Man, Chris Henry, and so on and so on.

Burfict was actually never a problem off the field. At least during his Bengals tenure.

Pac Man is Pac Man.

And c'mon. I'm obligated to jump on each and every opportunity to shit on the Steelers. You should know this. THAT is the Bengal Way.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
If you are being investigated you don’t say shit to anyone and you call Cad Cad .

It is my number one gripe ever time I watch a true crime documentary. Every single one of them is sitting there talking to police without a lawyer.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As a skins fan I have never really hated snyder as much as most other fans...

Except in regards to the absolutely awful stadium experience. I know he didn't build it, but damn you would have to pay me go to any game there.

If he sucks it up and names the team the Duke Ellington's, maaaaybe DC will allow the white devil to build a stadium in DC

For awhile I was the same, but more stuff started to leak out over his "preferences" for certain bad personnel decisions in the draft and free agency, and I started to hate the guy more. Leave the football to the football people.

• 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm glad he didn't wind up on the niners. I'm sure he's a pretty good backup QB to have, certainly better than Mullens and Beathard, but I wasn't looking forward to looking at the guy that beat us in the super bowl in a SF uniform. Honestly it wouldn't be as bad as seeing Richard Sherman as a 9er, but it would rustle me a bit.
Watching players who beat our ass come to our team was never a "bad" thing for me. Afterall, why wouldn't I want players from the team that killed us? The one that stings is watching players from a SB winning/caliber team walk to other teams and they instantly start winning. Sanders and Haley being the two big ones, ESPECIALLY Haley, since that one might've cost us 2 Super Bowls.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
For awhile I was the same, but more stuff started to leak out over his "preferences" for certain bad personnel decisions in the draft and free agency, and I started to hate the guy more. Leave the football to the football people.
I definitely do not like his meddling in football stuff, keeping bruce allen around so long, the zim jorn debacle, etc. But I can hold back on hating him over stuff like that because I figure I'd be doing the same kind of shit as a super-fan owner. treating it like a madden game and just having fun...

I guess the difference for me is those are just repeated stupid mistakes, where as it takes malicious effort and hatred for the fans at games to create a stadium experience that awful.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I definitely do not like his meddling in football stuff, keeping bruce allen around so long, the zim jorn debacle, etc. But I can hold back on hating him over stuff like that because I figure I'd be doing the same kind of shit as a super-fan owner. treating it like a madden game and just having fun...

I guess the difference for me is those are just repeated stupid mistakes, where as it takes malicious effort and hatred for the fans at games to create a stadium experience that awful.

I can obviously agree with the stadium experience. Those repeated mistakes, even as a super-fan owner, are just something I feel like he should have gotten over after the first decade.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man I feel so bad for Allen Robinson. He sure pissed someone off in his past life. But then again his bank account is looking good.

• 1Like