2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Girl is a thousand times prettier than that thing in the press conference.

Alex if you would happy with getting to nut on that chicks face you need to work on your game man. FFS dont you play guitar well? That alone should get you some hotter girls than the chick with the Dumb and Dumber haircut.

I want you to look at Brahma's quote again about what kind of girl a very wealthy NFL QB can get. Then I want you to look again at that girl and say she's at that level...or 1000x prettier than anything with that Jay Leno jaw. If you still believe that, then I understand why you're a Steelers fan. You'd take the one on the right and she's NFL player level....

2e041b57263bb03d9f586bc3cc88eeb4.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Gonna move up from 10 to draft a TE? He better block like a champ.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gonna move up from 10 to draft a TE? He better block like a champ.
While it would be silly, every analyst says this guy is the best prospect in the draft and a real game changer. But only the cowboys would do something like that.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I can see the reasoning if you a sure on his abilities. If he is truly a game changer, like is being predicted, having him on cheap pay comparatively will go a long way when you can't pay your other veterans after this year. To guarantee you get him I think you have to be ahead of Miami for sure

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I can see the reasoning if you a sure on his abilities. If he is truly a game changer, like is being predicted, having him on cheap pay comparatively will go a long way when you can't pay your other veterans after this year. To guarantee you get him I think you have to be ahead of Miami for sure

True but it’s not a sustainable and therefore smart strategy. You move up and waste cheap talent options for one pick. You overpay all your vets so that you can’t afford them. Where do you get the cheap players to replace them if you traded all of them on another of your ‘game changer’ trades? You don’t and that’s why Dallas has been a dumpster since Jerry bought the team. Sit down, shut up, let better minds do the picking , trading, and definitely the contracts!!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If Dallas drafts Pitts I hope we do take JOK at #19. Also I will be selecting Dak in pretty much every fantasy league I can get shares of him in. That set of pass catchers he'd have would be fucking insane.

Edit: Question is how high up from 10 they'd have to move up

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Gronk, Kelce, and Kittle have definitely shown that a TE can be a real game changer. If this kid is really on that level I can see a team giving up a couple of picks for him.

• 1Pathetic

Sterling

El Presidente
You need both a handful of really good players and a lack of bad players at the other positions to be actually good. Having a couple of stud players when the rest of your team is dogshit isn't likely to get it done. But having all pretty good players across the board without any exceptional players isn't really better either. You kind of need both.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gronk, Kelce, and Kittle have definitely shown that a TE can be a real game changer. If this kid is really on that level I can see a team giving up a couple of picks for him.
Big time. You just need an OC that actually knows how to use a TE, which most don’t. Best part about these guys listed is none were first round picks. I can’t think of a TE that was worth a first round pick in soo long. Must have busted or been mediocre.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

This was known before these guys came along. Did you just start watching football last year?

• 1EyeRoll

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean it was like that before, even way back in the 80s with Newsome and Winslow. It's always been a thing, but these sort of elite TE prospects don't come a long very often. When was the last time a TE prospect had this kind of hype? Winslow Jr?

• 1Like

Merrith

Waller has to start being put up into that elite TE category as well. He's not quite on Kelce/Kittle level because he's definitely more a hybrid WR/TE, not really impressing with his blocking all the time like Kelce and Kittle can do, along with Gronk. Pitts seems like one of those types as well. Much more likely to be split out wide and out run a guy on the edge with speed even.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If Dallas drafts Pitts I hope we do take JOK at #19. Also I will be selecting Dak in pretty much every fantasy league I can get shares of him in. That set of pass catchers he'd have would be fucking insane.

Edit: Question is how high up from 10 they'd have to move up
Isn't the Dallas OLine going to be a question mark next year? Feel like they lost at least 1 to retirement, and another 1 or 2 to FA? Or am I totally off on this.

I just seem to recall they went from having the best OLine a couple years ago, to it being a bit of a problem.

• 1Like

Merrith

Isn't the Dallas OLine going to be a question mark next year? Feel like they lost at least 1 to retirement, and another 1 or 2 to FA? Or am I totally off on this.

I just seem to recall they went from having the best OLine a couple years ago, to it being a bit of a problem.

It's worse, but it was also injured quite a bit as well. They did sign a swing tackle in free agency. I think they could easily target a tackle in Round 2 or 3 as well.

Sterling

El Presidente
I wouldn't hate it if Miami took him at 6 over Chase since WR is way deeper. Although if someone takes him earlier and Sewell is still there I'd really prefer that they take him over Chase as well, since they can get a good WR at 18 or in a later round.