2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Teams were tanking but the Pats were going through all the trouble of filming their opponents. Not so smart now, huh Bill?!?
Image.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This is false, fucker played special teams mainly and was shit as a safety.
But he was on the team. Doens't matter how shit the diversity hires are. All that matters is race now. Get with the times.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But he was on the team. Doens't matter how shit the diversity hires are. All that matters is race now. Get with the times.

I'm sorry that sort of edgy humor is out of my strike zone, going for the even edgier humor of pointing out all the guys on our team that suck and saying loudly how much they suck.

Fuck we're the Commanders.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Flores is a fucking moron.

Politicians looking for a new BLM ambassador or controversy prior to elections?

Fadaar

That guy
John Lynch about the only honkey DB of note I can think of that played this century

• 1Like

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Flores is a fucking moron.

Politicians looking for a new BLM ambassador or controversy prior to elections?
chalk it up to karma

Happy Warner Bros GIF by Joker Movie

• 1Clown World

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

Flores really is burning all his bridges. Dragging Belichick into this? Wow.

Also he's gotta be REALLY dumb to think billion dollar sports franchises aren't going to use back channels to find out more about potential head coaches leading the team.

So the text from Belichick happened before Daboll's in person interview, Mara stated Flores was his #1 choice before he even hired the GM (but let the GM choose Daboll because the fans wanted Mara to take a more hands-off approach, and Daboll was the GM's choice).

The only logical conclusion to draw from this is that the Giants are the most racist NFL team; they only had to interview two minority coaches, and they interviewed 3! Wasting the time of a third minority candidate you have no intention of hiring when the Rooney Rule states you only have to do fake interviews with two of them? The outrage!

Last edited:
  • 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Trevor in for some bad times, maybe he will survive long enough like Stafford has

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Flores really is burning all his bridges. Dragging Belichick into this? Wow.

Also he's gotta be REALLY dumb to think billion dollar sports franchises aren't going to use back channels to find out more about potential head coaches leading the team.

So the text from Belichick happened before Daboll's in person interview, Mara stated Flores was his #1 choice before he even hired the GM (but let the GM choose Daboll because the fans wanted Mara to take a more hands-off approach, and Daboll was the GM's choice).

The only logical conclusion to draw from this is that the Giants are the most racist NFL team; they only had to interview two minority coaches, and they interviewed 3! Wasting the time of a third minority candidate you have no intention of hiring when the Rooney Rule states you only have to do fake interviews with two of them? The outrage!
Flores has surpassed Kaepernick in terms of how fast he burned all his bridges.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Was Alix Smith a better QB than Jimmy Garoppolo?
I'd call them about equal. Both hard working guys and team players but they were both limited in what they could do throwing the ball.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well, Smith had far better playoff performances than garoppolo, so there's that.

250 ypg, 14 td / 2 int

Versus

138 ypg, 4 TD/6 int

Even better if you just look at Smith's San Francisco playoff run.

I'm sure somebody will come in and scream wins and losses but there are 22 players on the field and Smith definitely did more in the playoff games than Jimmy g did. Smith had some bad special team and defensive performances in his playoff games.

• 1Truth!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't really think numbers are the best way to compare football players because it's such a team sport. Part of the reason for Jimmy's weak numbers is that Shanahan was absolutely raping the Packers and Vikings with the running game in 2019 and there was just no reason to throw the ball. I think if you put Alex and Jimmy on the same team playing the same opponent, you would expect pretty similar results. They are both competent QBs on a good team. Neither of them is really able to elevate their team or cover up weaknesses on their team in the way that a real elite QB can.

Last edited:

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Was Alix Smith a better QB than Jimmy Garoppolo?

I would take Alex Smith over Jimmy G. When I think of Alex Smith I think game managing QB. Wasn't going to win you one. Wasn't going to lose you one. Jimmy G? Well, there was last week...

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like