2023 AssHat Voting round 3

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Araysar is trying to run the Foler gambit a year late and a dollar short, don't be a discount Foler...
Ambiturner vs. Lanx - Alexa add asshat to my shopping list
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube - Booze's boog boogings soon has to stay around for now
Tuco vs. Foler - perennial final 4 contender, without this what else would he have?
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM - I hope he wins just to see what an AI asshat will do
Mist vs. Kirun - Edgelord > eyeore
wormie
vs. lurkingdirk - Do you blame the victim or the queer they are smearing? Turns out he could have stopped catching shit at anytime
Chris vs. RobXIII - If Chris wins Asshat can we let him back into the pol section? Seems like a shame to deprive us of our reigning asshat in the most fitting area of the forum

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Araysar i should pick LLR, but my gay old man fan club needs my support
Ambiturner gay old man club needs their cop for the YMCA song
Boozecube more cops
Foler he cries every year, he will win it someday. he's second to bohunksar this year.
BrutulTM another big baby
Kirun - i put him on ignore for some reason, he hasnt changed
wormie i dont know you wormie, but you suck for good reason
RobXIII stupid name
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule happy now? @TBT-TheBigToe you are the Dollar Tree TJT
Araysar i should pick LLR, but my gay old man fan club needs my support
Ambiturner gay old man club needs their cop for the YMCA song
Boozecube more cops
Foler he cries every year, he will win it someday. he's second to bohunksar this year.
BrutulTM another big baby
Kirun - i put him on ignore for some reason, he hasnt changed
wormie i dont know you wormie, but you suck for good reason
RobXIII stupid name
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule happy now? [IMG alt="TBT-TheBigToe"]https://www.firesofheaven.org/data/avatars/s/1/1583.jpg?1697987422[/IMG] TBT-TheBigToe you are the Dollar Tree TJT

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Araysar is going to win this one and he probably deserves it but I don't want LLR to feel left out.
Ambiturner vs. Lanx - The fact that these two made it this far is a seeding error but I'll still make a call
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube - Terrible
Tuco vs. Foler - Triple reverse psychology? Nah he just deserves it more than Tuco.
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM - I don't know who Mr. Sox is or what Pantheon is but people who would know say he's deserving so there you go.
Mist vs. Kirun - The fuckin' worst
wormie vs. lurkingdirk - Lurk fucked up the seeding but that doesn't beat out wormie
Chris vs. RobXIII - Chris is misunderstood.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule
Sat in the "command centre" reposting Russian propaganda? Sad.

Ambiturner vs. Lanx
Don't care

Pharmakos vs. Boozecube
Screenshot_20231109-203437_Reddit.jpg

Tuco vs. Foler
Doesn't post enough.

Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM
Sox is a national treasure, this is more of a vote for him than against Brutal who seems nice. No idea why people dislike Sox, it's not like anything else is happening in Pantheon.

Mist vs. Kirun
I don't hate Mist and have been reasonable towards her even when everyone else is piling in, but recently she's joined in on the triggering against me so fuck that.

wormie vs. lurkingdirk
Don't care

Chris vs. RobXIII
I think that Chris is a dark horse to win the whole thing, don't think anyone has noticed this yet. He's a foreign teacher too.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 7 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sat in the "command centre" reposting Russian propaganda? Sad.

Ambiturner vs. Lanx
Don't care

Pharmakos vs. Boozecube
View attachment 499696

Tuco vs. Foler
Doesn't post enough.

Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM
Sox is a national treasure, this is more of a vote for him than against Brutal who seems nice. No idea why people dislike Sox, it's not like anything else is happening in Pantheon.

Mist vs. Kirun
I don't hate Mist and have been reasonable towards her even when everyone else is piling in, but recently she's joined in on the triggering against me so fuck that.

wormie vs. lurkingdirk
Don't care

Chris vs. RobXIII
I think that Chris is a dark horse to win the whole thing, don't think anyone has noticed this yet. He's a foreign teacher too.
They are too busy noticing something else to notice your dark horse status.

• 1Jonesing

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Bullshit that LLR took this. But I'll go with the Ruskie.
Ambiturner vs. Lanx - Fuck the po-lice.
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube - I hope this is the end of the line for Booze, because I think pharmakos should win this whole thing.
Tuco vs. Foler - I'm going to reiterate I have no idea how Folder has never won. But I guess there was that one year he was in the finals and we didn't give it to him to fuck with him maybe?
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM - I honestly don't remember enough Mr. Sox posts from this year to give it to him.
Mist vs. Kirun - His foray back into Politics is enough for this vote alone.
wormie vs. lurkingdirk - I'm not an anti-semitic, but he's sure trying to make me one.
Chris vs. RobXIII - If he was still posting in Politics he'd be final 4, but he's still insufferable.

• 1Like
  • 1Genius!
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Ambiturner vs. Lanx
Pharmakos vs Boozecube
Tuco vs. Foler
Mr. Sox
vs. BrutulTM
Mist vs. Kirun
wormie vs. lurkingdirk
Chris vs. RobXIII

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Thinks the USSR could have soloed the Nazis, when we all know it was the Italians that gave the Nazis an L.
Ambiturner vs. Lanx - I had a neo-nazi car mechanic once, and he was still less racist than Lanx
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube - Foler-lite
Tuco vs. Foler - One month of asshat isn't really enough
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM - can a schizophrenic be a true asshat?
Mist vs. Kirun - Izo paid me to vote for Mist, since he hasn't received tit picks yet.
wormie vs. lurkingdirk - I'm not sure what dirk did, but I'm sure it was worse than wormie!
Chris vs. RobXIII - Let Chris back into /pol, Brosar and Chris deserve each other.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Mother of God

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Ambiturner vs. Lanx
Pharmakos
vs. Boozecube
Tuco vs. Foler
Mr. Sox
vs. BrutulTM
Mist vs. Kirun
wormie
vs. lurkingdirk
Chris vs. RobXIII

• 1Like
  • 1WTF

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Ambiturner vs. Lanx
Pharmakos
vs. Boozecube
Tuco vs. Foler
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM
Mist vs. Kirun
wormie
vs. lurkingdirk
Chris vs. RobXIII

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ambiturner vs. Lanx
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube
Tuco vs. Foler
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM
Mist
vs. Kirun
wormie vs. lurkingdirk
Chris vs. RobXIII

• 1Like
  • 1Genius!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Really tough matchup here: Fellow noticer vs. King of Bagels, Lord of Fascism, Hater of Free Speech, and Baron of the land of Faggots. Noticing is just at an all-time high for me not to notice all his fine work over the past few months.

Ambiturner vs. Lanx - Lanx enjoys eating cats and is a massive panfaced faggot. However, ACAB and the sooner we defund them, the better.

Pharmakos vs. Boozecube - Nobody likes a welfare queen.

Tuco vs. Foler - Has given me plenty of hearty laughs over the past few months. An all around solid guy.

Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM - Total loser faggot and Captain of the Super Spreads. He gives 49er fans a horrible reputation.

Mist vs. Kirun - I am not a crook. Plus, I'm always voting for Mist until she shows me how big her areolas are and I get a glimpse at them warlocks.

wormie vs. lurkingdirk - Goblin King is likely taking it all this year. I can't help but notice what a degenerate foreskin sucker he is.

Chris vs. RobXIII - I hate libtards, but Chris can't even do basic math. Total loser.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Really tough matchup here: Fellow noticer vs. King of Bagels, Lord of Fascism, Hater of Free Speech, and Baron of the land of Faggots. Noticing is just at an all-time high for me not to notice all his fine work over the past few months.

Ambiturner vs. Lanx - Lanx enjoys eating cats and is a massive panfaced faggot. However, ACAB and the sooner we defund them, the better.

Pharmakos vs. Boozecube - Nobody likes a welfare queen.

Tuco vs. Foler - Has given me plenty of hearty laughs over the past few months. An all around solid guy.

Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM - Total loser faggot and Captain of the Super Spreads. He gives 49er fans a horrible reputation.

Mist vs. Kirun - I am not a crook. Plus, I'm always voting for Mist until she shows me how big her areolas are and I get a glimpse at them warlocks.

wormie vs. lurkingdirk - Goblin King is likely taking it all this year. I can't help but notice what a degenerate foreskin sucker he is.

Chris vs. RobXIII - I hate libtards, but Chris can't even do basic math. Total loser.
Folder confirmed funnier when he's not actually here...

Solid burn, sir

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule- Giving Araysar what he wants; maybe he's playing 5-D chess but this is checkers.
Ambiturner vs. Lanx-Lanx won't win, +Lanx
Pharmakos vs Boozecube-By our powers combined, Pharmacube! I already voted for Pharma once. BC gets some bad boy clout.
Tuco vs. Foler- Not ever voting for Folgers, T.
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM- Fuck your couch, Mr. Sox.
Mist vs. Kirun- Kirun won't win, +Kirun
wormie vs. lurkingdirk- Electoral Shenanigans get the vote.
Chris vs. RobXIII- In 2014, Rob; in 2023, Chris.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
By our powers combined, Pharmacube
Truly terrifying prospect. He and I are both terrible but in completely different ways. A combination of the two of us would assuredly be the biggest AssHat on all of the internet.

• 1Worf

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Ambiturner vs. Lanx
Pharmakos vs Boozecube
Tuco vs. Foler
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM
Mist vs. Kirun
wormie vs. lurkingdirk