5/10 FoH Open War of the Spark Tournament, Now with CASH PRIZES + Future Events

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Round 1 Pairings are Live! You have 72 Hours to play a Best of 3 match and report your results. Remember to include 2-1 2-0 etc. Also if you are Dropping you must let me know before I pair the next round. There is no elimination in swiss you play five rounds.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Round 1 Pairings are Live! You have 72 Hours to play a Best of 3 match and report your results. Remember to include 2-1 2-0 etc. Also if you are Dropping you must let me know before I pair the next round. There is no elimination in swiss you play five rounds.

how big of an ass pain is it to include forum names on this? I know I got fana

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
pharmakos pharmakos in case you missed my post above, except maybe for a small window on saturday afternoon, it'll be hard for me to play until sunday. But, i'm free all day sunday. Also, I'm in the discord channel.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
pharmakos pharmakos in case you missed my post above, except maybe for a small window on saturday afternoon, it'll be hard for me to play until sunday. But, i'm free all day sunday. Also, I'm in the discord channel.

Rough weekend for me too honestly, it my GF's birthday Sunday. We might be celebrating tomorrow tho, she hasn't decided yet. Let's stay in touch and hope for the best.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
We got a few match's coming in already good work! Excited to see what spicy brew is gonna take it.

Remember deadline is is Monday 7est for round 1

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
@a_skeleton_02

Kiroy 2-1

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah. He started well all three games but the Garfield Gods were with me.