About fohguild.org and Requiem

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The priest lead for my WoW guild back in Vanilla was a gay man. You could just tell by his voice. Call it stereotyping, whatever.. dude was gay and I was fine with that.

He sent me messages everyday asking me what my fantasies were, asking me how big I was, things like that. I had to report him for this to a GM and he actually got banned from the game. The guild had no idea, I never told them.

This has nothing to do with anything any of you were talking about but I had to get it off my chest.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
We had a couple gay men in our guild too, all priests (lol). Guys openly and jokingly flirted with them all the time, I never really wondered how much shit went on privately between them and other dudes but now that I think about it I have to assume it happened all the time.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We had a couple gay men in our guild too, all priests (lol). Guys openly and jokingly flirted with them all the time, I never really wondered how much shit went on privately between them and other dudes but now that I think about it I have to assume it happened all the time.
Yeah it was weird and happened multiple times per day.. I started receiving more gear than others and thought it was getting out of control. BANNED.

Archangel_sl

shitlord
Remember evelys's rape post? It probably triggered genuine emotions from people - you should feel used and upset if you are being manipulated by this.
Wait. WHAT??

I'm not trying to open wounds, just understand the whole stigma on this forum that surrounds being a female and not caring that it makes me uncool or whatever the insult of the week is. I've participated in many online forums, and played games since I got hooked on QUAKE and MYST, played mmos since UO, and never encountered as strong a "male" culture as there was at FOH. The more I learn about the older history and this Evelys person, the more it makes sense, but I can'tnquite wrap my brain around this one.... Are you saying that a man, who was pretending to be a woman that people here really cared about, *then* pretended to have been raped??

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Not only that, he had this whole intricate story about being raped and how he got pregnant from the rape and had to get an abortion. It is actually available to read in the SS forum. I totally recommend it, read it and understand that a man wrote that while pretending to be a woman. It will blow your mind.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Not only that, he had this whole intricate story about being raped and how he got pregnant from the rape and had to get an abortion. It is actually available to read in the SS forum. I totally recommend it, read it and understand that a man wrote that while pretending to be a woman. It will blow your mind.
That guy makes Millie look sane.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, but besides the whole pretending to be a woman, pretending to be raped and pretending to be deaf. I mean besidesall of that, he's probably just a normal dude.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think once you go down the path of playing a character it's not that crazy to come up with these kinds of stories. As long as you yourself don't start believing them.

I don't know why you'd pretend to be a thoroughly average woman, especially one you personally knew, but whatever.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, but besides the whole pretending to be a woman, pretending to be raped and pretending to be deaf. I mean besidesall of that, he's probably just a normal dude.
He plays fantasy football. Isn't that like the most normal thing anyone can do these days?

besides pretending to be a woman on the internet, of course.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
In a way, taking on the persona of an average woman is probably smarter than trying to pretend you're a hottie, when you think about it. I mean if you want the story to be believable you don't want to start talking about how you're a super model traveling the world and posting on MMO forums in your downtime between runway struts and bikini beach photo ops.

Sterling

El Presidente
He plays fantasy football. Isn't that like the most normal thing anyone can do these days?

besides pretending to be a woman on the internet, of course.
He kind of a douche in fantasy football leagues though since he doesn't keep up with them once he's out of contention which is pretty much shits up the whole league since that affects everyone to some extent. Integrity of the game and all that.