About fohguild.org and Requiem

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Basically for the same reasons a poster feels the need to ever bring up their gender in the first place.
A person's gender can be relevant in some discussions. It can certainly speak to a person's perspective on certain things.

It's bringing it up with ulterior motives or in seeking all sorts of affirmation for simply being a woman that crosses the line.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Man, all I know is I went to get sex-changed back into a man 2 weeks ago so I could hit on Evelys. Then I come back and all this shit happened.

Wtf am I supposed to do with this penis now?

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
FOH died because they wanted 25$ or w/e to post, when I read that I thought "Lick my balls".

With no new posters shit shrivels and dies, plus there was those 2 faggots too don't remember their names now though.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Man, all I know is I went to get sex-changed back into a man 2 weeks ago so I could hit on Evelys. Then I come back and all this shit happened.

Wtf am I supposed to do with this penis now?
Same thing we all do bro. Jack it like there's no tomorrow.

Archangel_sl

shitlord
Same here, idc that Archangel and Anemone are manginas or that Etoille is a woman. I even loved talking about videogames, movies and tv shows on monutz until Evelys shut down the site when someone threatened to uncover him.

And was that person a creep? No. He was a friend of the person Evelys was pretending to be. He wasn't playing net detective, he was playing 'stand up for my friend and stop a creepy double life someone was leading'.
Oi. Not a man. Never have been, never will be. Don't lump me in with Anemone or Evelys or any of that mangina crap. I have to admit though, --I don't know who first coined that word, but "mangina" *is* pretty creative. What would the opposite be?

Silence_sl

shitlord
FOH died because they wanted 25$ or w/e to post, when I read that I thought "Lick my balls".

With no new posters shit shrivels and dies, plus there was those 2 faggots too don't remember their names now though.
All you had to do was PM a mod. It was always free.

Silver Knight of the Realm
What would the opposite be?
I'm not sure we've ever had to worry about it, ladybro. Chicks who pose as dudes on the intertubes are just chicks on the internet. Chicks who reveal themselves to be chicks are attention whores though.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

That's not why FOH died, not even remotely.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Some women who "out" themselves are looking for attention, but it's no worse than all the fucking morons who change the way they act when it becomes clear a person is actually a woman (whether it's a slobbering lackey OR a misogynistic idiot). You make each other possible. Plus, once again the dominant culture has no realization of the privileges they have for being dominant -- if a dude talks about sex, sexuality, or even contextually relevant gender experiences on here on an appropriate thread, it's no big deal, but as soon as a woman does she's open to all kinds of bullshit a guy doesn't have to deal with.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
tchgm.jpg

tchgm.jpg

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
if a dude talks about sex, sexuality, or even contextually relevant gender experiences on here on an appropriate thread, it's no big deal, but as soon as a woman does she's open to all kinds of bullshit a guy doesn't have to deal with.
Well, they shouldn't be such sluts.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
If Evelys had purported to be a guy all along, people wouldn't have been infatuated enough to follow the first exodus to MoreNetz and the momentum to disembark FoH would never have begun?

I think anyone who is suddenly up in arms about manginas on our board is clearly a recent Duppin. The lesson to take from the ordeal isn't that we need to purge any manginas from our shores, but that you personally need to put less weight into a person's gender. Look inward, friends.

Seriously, why the fuck should it matter if a poster is 'LEGIT FEMALE' or mangina? If you need the help avoiding white knighting that's a you problem.
Sexy pic. Can I do anything for you?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
the reason gender matters is sometimes manginas do creepy things like invent stories and use terms like 'my bf' and other shit, and I feel that by participating in a rapport with such an individual I am becoming part of their disturbing fantasy and am de-legitamizing my own posts.
example) mangina A starts an advice post asking for help with x boyfriend because she tried to break up, but he won't leave her alone, calls her at night, she's worried for her safety but not sure what to do and now he's started hiding in the woods behind her house and leaving pieces of his body. Whiteknights 1-10 immediately chime in and provide their 2cents of advice. Suppose you're one of these whiteknights - maybe you are genuinely trying to help, and not trying to get a tit pic or online ass, but instead youre helpful post is being used as jack-off fodder by the weird ass who's reading the responses to his imagined fantasy.

Remember evelys's rape post? It probably triggered genuine emotions from people - you should feel used and upset if you are being manipulated by this.

Mangina is fine - only if they just act like any other normal poster. The moment the whole 'girl's perspective' bullshit starts coming through in their posts, they either provide proof or stop shitting up normal human discussions with their vicarious lives

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
the reason gender matters is sometimes manginas do creepy things like invent stories and use terms like 'my bf' and other shit, and I feel that by participating in a rapport with such an individual I am becoming part of their disturbing fantasy and am de-legitamizing my own posts.
example) mangina A starts an advice post asking for help with x boyfriend because she tried to break up, but he won't leave her alone, calls her at night, she's worried for her safety but not sure what to do and now he's started hiding in the woods behind her house and leaving pieces of his body. Whiteknights 1-10 immediately chime in and provide their 2cents of advice. Suppose you're one of these whiteknights - maybe you are genuinely trying to help, and not trying to get a tit pic or online ass, but instead youre helpful post is being used as jack-off fodder by the weird ass who's reading the responses to his imagined fantasy.

Remember evelys's rape post? It probably triggered genuine emotions from people - you should feel used and upset if you are being manipulated by this.

Mangina is fine - only if they just act like any other normal poster. The moment the whole 'girl's perspective' bullshit starts coming through in their posts, they either provide proof or stop shitting up normal human discussions with their vicarious lives
Guess what dude, people lie about their experiences all the time -- your posts can be "de-legitimized" at any time. It's not just related to manginas. It's just more clear cut as to what was a lie and not when a mangina gets exposed.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oi. Not a man. Never have been, never will be. Don't lump me in with Anemone or Evelys or any of that mangina crap. I have to admit though, --I don't know who first coined that word, but "mangina" *is* pretty creative. What would the opposite be?
Oh, ok princess we will take your word for it.

I agree with pasteiton

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
If Evelys had purported to be a guy all along, people wouldn't have been infatuated enough to follow the first exodus to MoreNetz and the momentum to disembark FoH would never have begun?
Tuco's been my raid leader before, so I tend to his follow instructions!

I've followed the "no girls on the internet" thing for quite some time, since my early days on the web. After seeing people out themselves or be uncovered to be guys in chat rooms and message boards since the beginning, I've been thankful for my paranoia. I never took risks back in the day, and at this point I don't even want to know. The odds of any RL encounter are non-existent, so their vagina is meaningless to me.

These days I run into manginas (or potential ones, as all women on the net are) mostly in MMOs, and there I could give a fuck even less. If you can't play your class right, I don't want to be around you anyway.