Almost Human

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
what the hell, this eps was like the best representation of a "Hacking war" i've seen, no swordfish style floating shits, just 2 ppl with tablets. and as previously stated, it's in jeopardy of cancellation. They even had minka kelly put on a blue haired wig!, and she's not horrible anymore!, she's interacting well with the main cast, but then maybe she has a "hint" of funky because from the previous eps we find out she's a "chrome" (bio-engineered) and "chromes" are a bit funky (so maybe it's a character part, also since she's a chrome she's doing a crappy servant job when she could be like instant ceo of anything).

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
This past episode was pretty good. Urban in the club outfit made me lol. Don't know why all hackers are portrayed as rebellious emo teens though. What ever happened with the guy that was going over the wall a couple episodes back? Thought for sure that was going to be a two-parter.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I find myself zoning out during the show and not really paying attention at all. I'm not even really sure what has happened in the past 2-3, and I can't care enough to watch them again

spronk

FPS noob
this show is like dark Seinfeld in the future. George finds a girl he likes on OkCupid but uses a stock photo for his profile pic, twist at the end is that the chick is bald, blind, and has huge hands. George commits suicide to avoid small talk in the cop car.

season and probably series finale next week, gonna miss this cool show
frown.png

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
The Sarah Connor Chronicles were awesome. It did make it more then 1 season though.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Karl Urban would be the only reason for them to even attempt a second season. The writing is just so lame. Omagerd, she's blind! What a twist! Fucking genius! Ugh. Felt like I was watching an after school special.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'll just stop watching Fox after this if it's canceled. Fuck them for doing a shit job with so many good shows.

spronk

FPS noob
its not really their fault that most americans are faggots who watch shitty shows like Duck Dynasty

besides, you'd miss out on gotham (batman), hieroglyph (ancient egypt drama), last man on earth (comedy) and 1960s Departed (mob drama)

Cybsled

Season finale was tonight. Hopefully it gets renewed, although even if it doesn't, they ended it on an open ended/hopeful note.

spronk

FPS noob
WHERE IS MY BITCOIN STICK

that last scene was such a nice homage to blade runner. don't put the new leg on though John, I doubt early access beta in the future is much better than today. Your leg will start crashing all the time and have massive lag.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Karl Urban would be the only reason for them to even attempt a second season. The writing is just so lame. Omagerd, she's blind! What a twist! Fucking genius! Ugh. Felt like I was watching an after school special.
I didn't see it coming. So few futuristic sci-fi shows on TV these days that I'm willing to take anything half way decent. For me, this is better than pretty much everything since BSG in the sci-fi arena.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
TV by the Numbers makes it sound like FOX will be choosing between Almost Human and The Following. The Following is easily one of the worst written shows I have ever had the misfortune of watching, so naturally it's the one they predict will be renewed.