Almost Human

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
At first I wasn't sure about not having a story-arch, but now it's kind of refreshing having something completely new every episode (which actually benefits sci-fi shows because they can come up with interesting crap every week). Instead of having to deal with a bunch of filler episodes and waiting weeks for something to pan out, or having to yet again endure one cliffhanger after the next, I can change the channel when it's over feeling mostly satisfied. Marathoning a show after it's all been released and I'd rather it have a grand story. Watching on a weekly basis I think I'd rather stick to 45 min storytelling with the occasional 2 or 3 parter.

Siliconemelons

was there two episodes last week* put on hulu*? or did I miss more than I thought on catching up- the last one was really good- so I look forward to tonight! I hope to actually catch it on TV :p

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Was a good episode, was excited to have mention of the Syndicate but knowing it was originally episode two makes me less excited...and I guess we all know whatever he gave her the chick on the paper doesn't amount to anything anytime soon.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
This was actually episode 2, oddly enough.
I was wondering about that. The production seemed very different compared to the others.

At least they're going to fully follow through on the pilot plot in 3 weeks (what the bot head in the evidence room is).

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Was a good episode, was excited to have mention of the Syndicate but knowing it was originally episode two makes me less excited...and I guess we all know whatever he gave her the chick on the paper doesn't amount to anything anytime soon.
Insert Superbad penis drawing here.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think they put it in the right order. They have people hooked now by just being the case of the week and now they can start weaving a backstory into it.

Good call actually imo.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
This past episode had me laughing the first 5 min in. Urban in the support group and wondering what Detective Paul wanted to do to his ass.

Ganthorn

N00b
The main problem I have with the shuffling of the episodes is it has really messed up the character relationship development. It especially makes the main char seem crazy. I hate you I like you I'm angry I've leveled out lol. It is like he is bipolar

spronk

FPS noob
deckard is not a replicant! oh wait wrong series

yeah while 99.99% of the time I hate networks dicking around with show schedules, episode 2 (this weeks) was pretty weak so a good call probably, although it made the character development really bizarre as said. The A plot was just terrible, bad acting from the girlfriend actress and bad all around writing/plot holes for that story. Still, lotsa cool Deus Ex/Bladerunner themes explored, like guided bullets.

Ratings seem pretty good actually, this week was a 2.0, sleepy hollow was a 2.2 by comparison and its considered a mega hit for Fox. So hopefully a good sign for renewal.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so glad they swapped eps, this eps was pretty blah and as many said isn't that great, it might have killed the series if they showed this right after the pilot... but hook them with the sexbot eps after the pilot, keep on giving some good buddy, buddy cop eps and it'll stay alive.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I really liked this episode and had a lot of laughs in the beginning. Not really sure while people are thinking it was blah when it was one of the only episodes with story arc

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
So the obvious implication, is that the Syndicate wants to make an army of bots to bring down whatever regime exists. "The Wall" was pretty heavily toted as a societal barrier (anyone else thinking similar to Elysium here?), but I wish they had spelled out what its exact purpose was.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
even in the future arabs drive taxis, the way they refer to this wall is GOT style myth. they fear this wall so much that an obvious textbook "mad scientist" evangelistic android creating god wouldn't dare to go over the wall, given zero options. gina carrano was pretty horrible in this, so glad they blew her up, hope she's not coming back, glad she's not the next "wonder-woman" either, she'd be worst than that israeli chick.

so we have jon larroquets
drn
xrn

and competitor companys'
mx

the wall
rrr_img_59160.jpg

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
There's some stuff I'd like to see answers for (why's half the city blue-fenced off?)
Well, eventually they got to answering these questions!

Over at theavclub, they said the pilot's twist ending that was cut was finding out... Kennex's dad was a robot, or at least a robot duplicate of him exists, which brings even more Fringe-duplication into the picture.

If you haven't heard, the show didn't get any additional episodes (no backorder, in the lingo), meaning 13 is all you get this year, and judging how they are throwing it under the Olympics, Christmas, and anything else they can, likely ever.