Almost Human

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If you're talking about Minka Kelly, I completely agree with you. To my eyes at least, she's got that perfect combination of truly hot and cute. She also looks like she will remain attractive for years to come, which is always a bonus.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
shes very easy on the eyes, but clearly the worst actor out of the entire cast, even the the MX's!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Finally snagged this latest episode. Show is great. PLEASE don't cancel this show. It's currently the only show on TV I look forward to.

That crazy robo chick I assume will be Wonder Woman or some shit?

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
shes very easy on the eyes, but clearly the worst actor out of the entire cast, even the the MX's!
Yeah, she always looks like she's trying to pose for a photoshoot. She says one or two unmemorable lines, does a sexy smirk thing, then scene.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
does a sexy smirk thing
So what exactly is the problem?!

All lusting aside, I don't think she does a terrible job. Her character isn't given much of anything to do most episodes anyway. Some of them she's only ever even had a chance to say one or two unmemorable lines, that's not her fault. Without pissing off the director, what else is she supposed to do? I mean, I'm not saying she's the greatest actress of our generation or anything, of course not. But when her line is, "I've tracked them to this location" and then we don't see her again, what is she supposed to do? Captain Kirk it up? (That would be awesome, but just sayin')

That episode where they watched soccer after work (bleh, soccer!), where she got a few extra lines and some actual emotion, I thought she did just fine.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
No problem at all, she does fine for the role she was casted for. Just stating what I see. I'd like to see her more involved.

Cybsled

So what exactly is the problem?!

All lusting aside, I don't think she does a terrible job. Her character isn't given much of anything to do most episodes anyway. Some of them she's only ever even had a chance to say one or two unmemorable lines, that's not her fault. Without pissing off the director, what else is she supposed to do? I mean, I'm not saying she's the greatest actress of our generation or anything, of course not. But when her line is, "I've tracked them to this location" and then we don't see her again, what is she supposed to do? Captain Kirk it up? (That would be awesome, but just sayin')

That episode where they watched soccer after work (bleh, soccer!), where she got a few extra lines and some actual emotion, I thought she did just fine.
That was the only part I couldn't suspend disbelief for: Soccer being a major American sport.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
"I'M SORRY, COULD YOU SPEAK UP PLEASE?"

I'm going to really miss this show if this season is all we get.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, this show is really growing on me.

Also - Coordinators in my Almost Human!
(SEED reference doubt any would get)

Minka was "better" this eps, maybe she does well actually acting in a scene rather than just giving out a 1 liner.

does anyone have any idea what purpose short bald asshole cop serves? he's rarely in a scene and when he is, he just walks around picking up scraps. he must be like a mole or something for a future eps.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Enjoy the show but playing the episodes out of order makes me not want to watch. His relationship with Dorian changes all the time and episode 10 with the drugs was probably episode 3

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Heh, I thought that episode was out of place. I hate when networks air things out of order

Also Abrams said he thought it HELPED the show

J.J. Abrams told reporters after a session for his new NBC series, BELIEVE, that he felt AH's airing order was actually to the benefit of the series.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Of course he's going to say it helps the show; he wants more shows.

However, I do think that the show is far more reliant on the interactions of the lead characters (and only the leads, as so far, I find every other character an embarrassingly shitty caricature: gruff, female Basil Exposition; asshole brown guy; hot genetically modified chick) than any sort of episodic story, so that the airing out of order is nowhere near the pink sock that was the airing of Firefly episode two first.

Ganthorn

N00b
Enjoy the show but playing the episodes out of order makes me not want to watch. His relationship with Dorian changes all the time and episode 10 with the drugs was probably episode 3
This drives me nuts as well it ruins the flow of their relationship and they already had the resolution to his drug+memory shit many episodes ago

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So, we're supposed to believe that someone perfected the DNA of a human and it still came out ginger?