Almost Human

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I like this show a whole lot, but I am a bit disappointed that five episodes have gone by since the pilot and there hasn't been any more mention of that evil crime syndicate or his missing ex.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I like this show a whole lot, but I am a bit disappointed that five episodes have gone by since the pilot and there hasn't been any more mention of that evil crime syndicate or his missing ex.
Agreed, hoping for it to pop up in the next couple episodes. I am really digging the take on the buddy cop thing though.

LOL @ DRN scanning Karl's testicles. LOL Fucking funny!!

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Agreed, hoping for it to pop up in the next couple episodes. I am really digging the take on the buddy cop thing though.

LOL @ DRN scanning Karl's testicles. LOL Fucking funny!!
Almost human has to have some of the best integrated most funny dick jokes I have seen on TV in ages.

Decado

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pretty good series this. I like the main characters, the humour and interplay between them is good however I can't see this lasting beyond the first season. There doesn't seem to be any advance on the main story arcs which i think they need and the self contained weekly episodes seem a bit crammed for me. There's not enough meat to this show so far, hopefully that will improve as the series goes on.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I really liked the last episode even if it was super predictable. I agree that they really need to start showing some stuff from the plot they teased at the beginning. I have a feeling though that they will wait to do so near the end of season 1.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Really enjoyed last episode but it could have been episone 2 in the show

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Someone mentioned they fucked with the order of the first six episodes, so I think you're actually right that it is a much earlier episode than how they aired it.

This is one of my favorite new shows of the season, which sucks because I'm going to be super disappointed when it is cancelled.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Great show. Not sure why it has not taken off. Seems to have all the ingredients needed for a Fringe type following, once they get a major story arc introduced.

Ganthorn

N00b
You can definitely tell they shuffled the episodes around by the disjointed level of friendship they have. Instead of gradually becoming friends it is way up and down.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Watched the first two episodes of this on demand.

I was pleasantly surprised at how funny it is.

Give it a shot. Much better than expected.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Good episode tonight...really wanting a gritty continuation to the original story line we saw earlier though.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
No dick jokes = weak episode.

If only they could come up with episode plots that matched the humor.