The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Interesting, so he is using water and weight on a vibrating ring to cut thru stone? Now the question is...how did the ancient people do it?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I actually think that that vibration thing might be true. Now we have to have a low tech way of making that ring vibrate at a fast enough frequency to work on large sections of rock at a time, with just stuff, t.that yelling vibration pattern forming might be a clue

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I actually think that that vibration thing might be true. Now we have to have a low tech way of making that ring vibrate at a fast enough frequency tof work

i have no idea but it seems like tin/copper "horns" created in the right way and maybe multiple of em in use at once hooked up to ??? could maybe do it? Possibly blown by bellows vs human lungs. We're into Archimedes mirror territory but this seems more doable. Shouldn't be too hard to recreate if the correct autists go after it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
I had heard the obelisk resonance theory back when Nimoy did ISO. Maybe relevant to the sound cutting, but are there examples of obelisks in places like puma punku? Don't recall seeing any.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I had heard the obelisk resonance theory back when Nimoy did ISO. Maybe relevant to the sound cutting, but are there examples of obelisks in places like puma punku? Don't recall seeing any.

Those areas have zero standing monuments left, presumably due to the immense damage the whole west coast incurred from the tsunami that swept over the mountains.(see salt lakes up in the mountains)
I'm sure they did have them though.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
UFO, sighting, news.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
that ufo looks like a rocket. light on the tip (maybe stabilizing jets) and the big ass rocket engine in the back.

i'd like to look more into the tuning rod drills thing... because if it is that simple, why has this not become mainstream "history" news?

they had copper and brass.. so they could make tuning forks...

looking at the images from the videos those "staffs" had short "tuning fork" ends, which corresponds to the higher notes/hz on the C music scale
the smaller the forks the higher the frequency just eyeballing the staffs the "forks" look small. which would - correspond to 4096 Hz basically the C8 note(4109.9Hz)...2048 is basically C7 (2054.97Hz) and 1024Hz - C6 note(1027.47 Hz), -512 Hz fork - C5 note (513.74 Hz), 256Hz ~C4 note(256.87 Hz) etc.....

quick look on amazon has them selling tuning forks up to 4225 Hz

Last edited: