The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

I hope these weren't all repost, if they are, I'm sorry! They really got my almonds activated when I first saw them
yes, ive been posting Uncharted X videos for years, but they need to be repeated. no problems here.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Margo

Peasant
yes, ive been posting Uncharted X videos for years, but they need to be repeated. no problems here.
Ahhh that's sick! He has such great content!
It's funny how ingrained some people are...
Was showing an old mate his stuff and he got all flustered and started rambling all the shit he had memorized as a kid obsessing about egypt, Khefren here and Keops there and I realized that he was a midwit egypt conformer compared to me, a gut feeling observation enjoyer... We seldom talk anymore.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ahhh that's sick! He has such great content!
It's funny how ingrained some people are...
Was showing an old mate his stuff and he got all flustered and started rambling all the shit he had memorized as a kid obsessing about egypt, Khefren here and Keops there and I realized that he was a midwit egypt conformer compared to me, a gut feeling observation enjoyer... We seldom talk anymore.
eh its what people were taught, you know most people got their history of Egypt from watching Moses and think the pyramids were built by 20 million jew slaves dragging blocks up an enormous ramp. meanwhile it was something like a few thousand and the ramp was inside the pyramid. you can literally see the fucking ramp right now, but people keep blinders on.
iu

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Sweet Jesus why are these videos all 20 -30 minutes long when 5 mins would be more than enough. Yeah, I know it's tv/YouTube stuff. I'd settle for 10 minutes so they get their YouTube payout.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Brad

Trakanon Raider
Sweet Jesus why are these videos all 20 -30 minutes long when 5 mins would be more than enough. Yeah, I know it's tv/YouTube stuff. I'd settle for 10 minutes so they get their YouTube payout.
If you use FF, maybe use sponsorblock addon, it really shaves a lot of waste from YouTube drivel. What it does is skip all the YouTuber advertising that is not an ad (sponsored), you know what I mean?

It shows up as a green bar instead of red in playback and that is what gets skipped over.

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 10.40.49 am.png

SponsorBlock

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
because their nothingburger videos would only take 30 seconds and they wont get paid for that. longer the video the more they can cram ads in there for more $$$. i dont even need to click that video to know what it is. reels off a bunch of eyewitness accounts and then reads some vague statement from an official which says nothing. then they give their assessment at the end and you were no closer to getting an answer than when you started..

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like