Andor

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Of course the only good show on Disney+ gets poor ratings. We can’t have nice things. CGI Luke will be twerking in season 3 of the mandalorian.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Most casual fans wouldnt like this show. Its to slow and not full of lightsabers. Rogue One is an amazing movie and most people didnt like it. Or once you explain what movie that is they all say "oh ya that was pretty good".

Also dont think this show was marketed very well. I dont know many people who knew about it or have watched it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's a relatively unknown character to the masses. It doesn't have the WOW Boba Fatt! factor or the Obiwan recognition. They got roped into Obiwan and the guy tyurned out to be a fucking cuck in the show. I'm pretty sure that burned a lot of bridges.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its easy to blame normies, but if you dont have an engaging show then you dont have an engaging show. nobody thought to ask themselves. what can we do to get normies interested in this show? its also important that 45 years later this franchise is well past retirement. the prequels were pushing it as it was. then new sequels with small humiliating cameos for OG characters 30 years later? they should have stayed small for a few years and slowly built up other new characters from the Mando show. not all of a sudden bombarding people with a bunch of poorly made shows with characters they never heard of. christ. Boba was in a handful of episodes in Mando. was that worth some spinoff? even Gina as much as we love her was really not on the show enough times in 2 seasons to get her own Rangers show. these fucks dont know how to play the long game. they will likely also flub the Ahsoka show too. she was in 3 Mando episodes? does anyone but Star Wars nerds give one fuck about her? i heard that Star Wars animated series fans feel that Ahsoka should have been killed off a long time ago.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
i heard that Star Wars animated series fans feel that Ahsoka should have been killed off a long time ago.
The one person I know that watches that crap hated this scene with a passion. Some guy uses space magic to pull ahsoka into I dunno, quantum portal land? Seems pretty dumb.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The confrontation happened in the Season 2 finale and showed her surviving it. Whether they intended to do that specific plotline two seasons later and had it planned the entire time.. who knows. But it didn't retcon anything simply went off the rails for the explanation.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1666514301592.png

• 6Like
  • 2Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The show is good in a vacuum, but its just too fucking slow to find a broad audience. I mean, last episode can literally be boiled down to Space Jew no one cares about gets desk job, Main character goes to jail for jay walking, and competant Imperial security chief gets promotion. The Mon Mothma stuff is well acted, but it just does not go anywhere. And I think a big problem is we know what happens in the future with pretty much all of these characters. That kills a lot of tension.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The show is good in a vacuum, but its just too fucking slow to find a broad audience. I mean, last episode can literally be boiled down to Space Jew no one cares about gets desk job, Main character goes to jail for jay walking, and competant Imperial security chief gets promotion. The Mon Mothma stuff is well acted, but it just does not go anywhere. And I think a big problem is we know what happens in the future with pretty much all of these characters. That kills a lot of tension.

For the most part I'm enjoying this for the acting, it feels way better than that of Obi-Wan and definitely Boba.

I can't disagree though, this is glacially slow. Take Mon Mothma, why should I care about her having a dick of a husband and a brat of a daughter? She's a no-one part in any of the movies she's been in and yet has taken up a chunk of screen time.

spronk

FPS noob
For the most part I'm enjoying this for the acting, it feels way better than that of Obi-Wan and definitely Boba.

I can't disagree though, this is glacially slow. Take Mon Mothma, why should I care about her having a dick of a husband and a brat of a daughter? She's a no-one part in any of the movies she's been in and yet has taken up a chunk of screen time.

how dare you sir, many bothans died to get her info on whether lucian is gay or not

StarWars_ManyBothansDied.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
I had no idea this show was even a thing, but I was up to 2am binge watching this shit. By shit I mean good shit. Compared to Obi Lame it's a fucking masterpiece.

Looking forward to see the rest of the season.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
With every episode, it is more and more impressive how scary and threatening and brutal they are able to make the Empire

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You guys hit on the head. Unless you know the SW universe, this is kind of boring. My girl who has finally seen all the SW films and shows LOVES this. Prior to a few months back she was Star Trek = Star Wars!

The lack of a big name also is missing for the normies. Imagine at the end of this season, they show Yoda or some shit just getting to Dagobah. People will be like Ok! That's what I know!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean Star Wars should be made for Star Wars fans. I'm tired of the argument that we should make Star Wars to bring in new people. No, fuck off. I've been this shit for over 30 years. Give Rebels vs Empire. Give me Old Republic. Give me bounty hunters and Hutts (but not like Boba series). Give me Moffs, and trade disputes and criminal syndicates and smugglers and spice and X Wings.

Fuck I hope this spins off some bad ass X-Wing vs Tie Fighter or Rogue Squadron game. Hopefully they go into details about how the weaponry and naval fleets come to be so different between the two factions. Because that's kind of how the Rebels started winning was with small manned aircraft that was superior (although their battle frigate classes definitely got out classed)

Hopefully the introduce Mon Calamari into the story line and Ackbar. Would be fucking awesome. Or a young Wedge or some other iconic Star Wars peeps.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Seriously?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1666812748383.gif

1666866513565.gif

Great Bix Tits episode. More running without bras and ratings go up.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
yeah I assume this episode is gonna drive a lot of people off the show, absolutely nothing important happens, but goddamn I was riveted every goddamn second of the episode. The Empire is so fucking scary and pervasive. That prison is a masterpiece of human psychology (no aliens!), you get people to work extra hard and not think about their life by a trivial reward and insane punishment. No long lectures or anything, show not tell and you know everything about the state of the Empire.

goddamn what a cast too, they got fucking Gollum and Saw Guerrera prime (no limps or masks!) is back and talking to Stellan, love it. They got my girl Bix! NOOOOoooooo well maybe she and the imperial lady and Citra (indian chick) will scissor their way to a lesbian escape plan

One of the guys in prison with Cassian is on his Rogue One team so mass prison break hopefully soon. I bet Gollum turns out to be a heel though

• 8Like

Fadaar

That guy
With every episode, it is more and more impressive how scary and threatening and brutal they are able to make the Empire

Yeah, this is the Empire we saw in the books and other EU content 20+ years ago. It's nice to see it FINALLY make it to the screen.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They utilized Forest Whitaker's amazing acting way better in this then rogue one. This series has absolutely nailed the casting and characters. Every episode just gets better. Every character arc a slow burn of masterful subtley.

Stellan and Forest fucking killed it. But everyone is doing an amazing job.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity