I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
FiMnsthVIAEcbl3

• 6Like
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 6 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Most of this board at least. I like being called a shill or whatever because I only post in movies and shows I watch and games I play. I should just hop into some random threads and be like "THIS IS TRASH LOL! WATCH THIS 23 MINUTE YOUTUBE VIDEO FROM THIS INCEL ABOUT WHY IT'S BAD!"

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Finally got to watching this to get caught up for tomorrow. Goddamn, what a masterpiece of a show. I honestly can't think of anything to bitch about. It's a breath of fresh air, for sure. And, god, Skarsgard and Serkis are so fucking addictive to watch. Honestly, all the acting has been amazing so far.

• 11Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Most of this board at least. I like being called a shill or whatever because I only post in movies and shows I watch and games I play. I should just hop into some random threads and be like "THIS IS TRASH LOL! WATCH THIS 23 MINUTE YOUTUBE VIDEO FROM THIS INCEL ABOUT WHY IT'S BAD!"

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The 23 minute video is usually a lot more entertaining than whatever woke trash is being discussed.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Happy final AndorEve for season 1. This series has absolutely deserved all the positivity and recognition as the best SW in a long, long time. Pretty cool seeing the consensus here overwhelmingly positive for this show beyond even what Mando gets (Mandalorian is fucking awesome) and rightfully so. For those of you holding out, stop. It really is that good.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Be Aware: Small, neat little after credits scene.

They actually did it. Kept the quality up through the whole season and no real stupid shit. Every character felt like a real person, acting toward their own motivations.

Best live action (TV show or movie) I have seen since Chernobyl.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I don't know if it's a plus or minus that the two worst (not even bad, just lowest enjoyment) episodes were the first two. On one hand it's really unfortunate that some people may not make it passed the first story arc and they're definitely missing out. On the other hand if you're a dedicated watcher there were no filler episodes.

Overall amazing show. I actually prefer the mysticism part of the SW universe more than the political/military aspect, but the tension and characters in this was really well done. They even solved my episode 1 complaint about Bix being too distractingly hot!

Definitely a 10/10 show for today's TV standards.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
The way the tension just slowly built throughout the episode was pure art.
Probably my #2 show of the year behind Severance. Absolutely wonderful television!

Qhue

Trump's Staff
They were worried about the wrong Andor... they done forgot Maarva was a separatist

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Had the exact same thought. This was pretty great start to finish.
Fun Fact, there are about 9 Overlapping Actors: Stellan Skarsgård Robert Emms Adrian Rawlins Ron Cook Josef Davies Alex Ferns Kieran O'Brien Alex Blake Lucy Russell.

Same casting director as chernobyl.

• 7Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 7 users

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Anyways onto the final. Absolutely awesome. Loved it, so much tension.Cant wait for S2.
Fav Star Wars show by far since Empire.

My only gripe was I thought Andor got bix a bit too easily, besides 1 random guard and a death trooper he basically walked in and out, Also felt the random riot empire police not having guns/blasters felt out of place. They should have been the ones shooting, seemed kinda low brow for the empire to show up with batons. but I do get they didnt want to kill Andor or kill people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Fun Fact, there are about 9 Overlapping Actors: Stellan Skarsgård Robert Emms Adrian Rawlins Ron Cook Josef Davies Alex Ferns Kieran O'Brien Alex Blake Lucy Russell.

Same casting director as chernobyl.
Thanks. Was bugging me where I'd seen the scrawny ISB double agent Toptunov before.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
My only gripe was I thought Andor got bix a bit too easily, besides 1 random guard and a death trooper he basically walked in and out, Also felt the random riot empire police not having guns/blasters felt out of place. They should have been the ones shooting, seemed kinda low brow for the empire to show up with batons. but I do get they didnt want to kill Andor or kill people.

The Riot police were essentially parade control first, and even real riot police, the shield guys anyway, generally don't deploy with lethal weaponry.

If their lines break, you have just armed an entire mob. Plus they were flanked and covered from above by Stormtoopers, and multiple mounted cannons.

But just like we went from near 0 empire presence to minor amounts of Stormtroopers and lots of black uniform guys over the course of this year, I think next season we see a lot less Imperial Police and many more Imperial Stormtroopers.

Plus it's always cool to see different levels of the Empire, since everything else has basically just shown us various flavor of storm trooper

spronk

FPS noob
I was bawling like a bitch during Maarva's speech, something about mom inspiring and the music and her telling people its time to wake up just hit me in the feels

post credit scene was awesome too. Only minor complaint was that I wanted maybe a bit more out of the last Cassian/Luthen scene, but its a good setup for the final season.

Andor is my favorite show of 2022, hands down no competition at all.

It took 4 more years for the Empire to go from this to fully armed and operational battle station

FiPHQIQVEAAylYK

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I was bawling like a bitch during Maarva's speech, something about mom inspiring and the music and her telling people its time to wake up just hit me in the feels

post credit scene was awesome too. Only minor complaint was that I wanted maybe a bit more out of the last Cassian/Luthen scene, but its a good setup for the final season.

Andor is my favorite show of 2022, hands down no competition at all.

It took 4 more years for the Empire to go from this to fully armed and operational battle station

FiPHQIQVEAAylYK
about 4 years yeah but krennic says there were tons of delays and issues which is why krennic was in so much shit. I do think they shoulda shown the main station a little less complete though. At this point Galen is already working for them, so the "work being stalled" should have been solved imo.

great TV, best SW series by far. If they could have melded this lvl of story telling /writing with mando universe/characters it would have been so good.

Obiwan + BOBF were so bad in contrast.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So fucking good. Glad they aren’t dragging the series out but already bummed that it’s only two seasons. Going to try and get the wife to watch it so I can watch the series again. Too many episodes on my phone while commuting, I need to watch them all on my tv.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Man I don't recall the galaxy being this brown. Did empire kill all the POCs in the next 4 years?

• 3Picard
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users