Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Jaxomer

Trakanon Raider
Die in a blaze of glory, no matter what it is.

Love and romance (with the potential for heartbreak) or empty meaningless sex (and never feeling the warm fuzzy of love)?

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
Die in a blaze of glory, no matter what it is.

Love and romance (with the potential for heartbreak) or empty meaningless sex (and never feeling the warm fuzzy of love)?
Depends on if I'm single or in a relationship at the time....

What would you NOT do for 10M in cold hard cash and no way to trace said event.

Rime

<Donor>
Depends on if I'm single or in a relationship at the time....

What would you NOT do for 10M in cold hard cash and no way to trace said event.
Kill my immediate loved ones, kill myself.

Would you live in suffering for the rest of your life to ensure that your loved ones had all of their needs met?

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sure, because I would hope one of my loved ones needs would be that I wouldn't suffer anymore and thus I'd be okay. It would work out that way....I hope.

Going to watch The Wire or Madmen as my next tv series, which do you suggest and why?

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Sure, because I would hope one of my loved ones needs would be that I wouldn't suffer anymore and thus I'd be okay. It would work out that way....I hope.

Going to watch The Wire or Madmen as my next tv series, which do you suggest and why?
The Wire, slow build up but by far and away much better show.

They're both good but for different reasons. Madmen is just good, but it's hard to understand(as a viewer) why, awful people with no redeeming qualities. Roger is great though.

What's the ONE thing that people are absolutely raving out, that you think will never be remembered in years to come?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
it's a toss up between Mad Men, The Wire, and GoT. (No, I didn't skip, the answer to the last 2 are just oddly similar)

What's your dream job?

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't know.. Tuesday or Wednesday of last week.

What's your least favorite food? And why does it get such a bad opinion from you?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't know.. Tuesday or Wednesday of last week.

What's your least favorite food? And why does it get such a bad opinion from you?
Jell-O Jigglers in the shape of little Easter eggs. The combination of texture and shape really bothers me.

Do you still own a camera or do you only use your phone for pictures nowadays?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
The Descendants

Bruno Mars is headlining the Super Bowl halftime. Who is he, and should I care?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The Descendants

Bruno Mars is headlining the Super Bowl halftime. Who is he, and should I care?
He's that nice mulatto chap with a fancy hat. And no, you shouldn't care.

Which teams are going to the Super Bowl this year?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks

why do we care what happens to the Syrians in their civil war ?

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Blah blah blah Israel blah blah russians blah blah chemical weapons

How do you make a cat go woof?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Jelly.

What, if anything, are you allergic to?
Tomatoes. Which means I grew up as a kid who couldn't eat (the vast majority of) Pizza, BBQ, Italian, or Mexican food. Thank goodness I was raised by my grandparents who were first generation in from the farm, so well versed in a solid meat and potatoes diet.

A pet of yours captures some small live prey (bird, rat, squirrel, etc) Do you chastise of congratulate the animal? Does this extend to if it catches a baby?

A pet of yours captures some small live prey (bird, rat, squirrel, etc) Do you chastise of congratulate the animal? Does this extend to if it catches a baby?
congratulate & treat. but kill the vermin asap assuming it's suffering.

raiding for loot or crafting for fun?