Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
6 inches, every night, 3 or 4 times a night. Well, OK maybe not every night, I'm not a fucking robot. But i'd damn sure try.

Why bitches be trippin?

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Sho'nuff is the best.

Who would you kill if you were sure you could get away with it? (no jail time, no punishment, etc)

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Even with a free pass I wouldn't kill anyone in cold blood.

Do you think that anyone who had a name in mind for that question should be evaluated by a mental health professional?

Even with a free pass I wouldn't kill anyone in cold blood.

Do you think that anyone who had a name in mind for that question should be evaluated by a mental health professional?
No. Some people don't deserve the gift of life. As a matter of fact, if you think hard enough you could come up with a pretty solid list of bad people that deserve to be murdered without consequence.

How would you torture someone to death if you knew they absolutely deserved it (e.g. savage pedophile/rapist/murderer)?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I would strip them, bind them, dump a bucket of honey on them and then throw them on top of a fire ant mound.

If you had the chance to star in a movie, which character and movie would you choose?

I would strip them, bind them, dump a bucket of honey on them and then throw them on top of a fire ant mound.

If you had the chance to star in a movie, which character and movie would you choose?
Isaac Clarke, the projected Dead Space film.

Star Craft Space Marine vs 40k Space Marine: Who would win?

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
Isaac Clarke, the projected Dead Space film.

Star Craft Space Marine vs 40k Space Marine: Who would win?
Not even a question. Genetically engineered long-lived supermen in power armor against easily-panicked dudes who like to hide in bunkers?

If you could eliminate one country from the face of the earth instantly by thinking of it, which would it be?

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Not even a question. Genetically engineered long-lived supermen in power armor against easily-panicked dudes who like to hide in bunkers?

If you could eliminate one country from the face of the earth instantly by thinking of it, which would it be?
Israel.

If you could remove all humans from any 1 continent, which would you clear out?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Genocide? Antarctica. Relocation? Asia, just to remove all the faggotry from religious sites/claims.

If jerle had a winning powerball ticket stuck up his asshole and he offered to let you reach in and get it out, would you cup the balls?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
That depends on how high pot was, and if it was the sole winning ticket. But yes.

If you could eat any animal, just to taste it, without any laws or anything inhibiting you, which would you choose?

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
Velociraptor... see how those bastards like it!

What has been your favorite country to visit (outside of your own), and why?

Daidraco

Velociraptor... see how those bastards like it!

What has been your favorite country to visit (outside of your own), and why?
South Korea. A lot of the areas I went to were just gorgeous. Plus, the whole e-sports thing down there is alive and vibrant. Really nice change compared to where Im from.

Would you date a girl that went wild on Meth, has since settled back down and it never affected her looks? In other words, bitch is still pretty.

Silver Knight of the Realm
South Korea. A lot of the areas I went to were just gorgeous. Plus, the whole e-sports thing down there is alive and vibrant. Really nice change compared to where Im from.

Would you date a girl that went wild on Meth, has since settled back down and it never affected her looks? In other words, bitch is still pretty.
I try to keep a pretty open mind. Everybody has shit in their past. Everybody's dealt with their own demons. Those just happen to be drugs for some people. Assuming I find her attractive and she's not diseased I don't see any reason not to.

I'm considering dropping my forum persona and making an honest effort to contribute to the forum rather than just amusing myself all the time. Any thoughts?

yerm

I try to keep a pretty open mind. Everybody has shit in their past. Everybody's dealt with their own demons. Those just happen to be drugs for some people. Assuming I find her attractive and she's not diseased I don't see any reason not to.

I'm considering dropping my forum persona and making an honest effort to contribute to the forum rather than just amusing myself all the time. Any thoughts?
You won't.

Have you ever cum inside a chick and not realized until you did it that you were doing it?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
You won't.

Have you ever cum inside a chick and not realized until you did it that you were doing it?
No, I usually know when I'm going to cum. I did once, in a drunken stupor, fully pee inside a chick.

I got a girl coming over tonight that I've never met. Just woke up to 3am IM of her "I can't sleep, I get to see you tonight!". Seemed excessive. Do you often cultivate "the crazy"?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I've found the crazy will eventually show no matter what, so might as well just knock that shit right out of the way immediately! At least you'll be fucking her knowing she's crazy rather than fucking her over and over and all of a sudden pulls some crazy ass shit! Prepare yourself. And yes, this has happened to me too many times. Fuck. Especially if I'm drinking.

What's your favorite movie soundtrack?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Ill Manors or Kill Bill.

If you met an alien irl and she looked like this, would you hit it?

liara_t__soni_01_by_pimplypete-d2y4g36.png

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Ill Manors or Kill Bill.

If you met an alien irl and she looked like this, would you hit it?

liara_t__soni_01_by_pimplypete-d2y4g36.png
all three holes

then off for some pizza followed by a nap

Do you laugh when you think about the useless generation Iphoners , drowning in college debt , oshamacare fees, plus living in austerity until they are 60 ?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
No. That's no laughing matter because those idiotic fuckers will be choosing my nursing home one day.

Do you still listen to terrestrial radio (meaning the shit broadcast locally as opposed to satellite or internet radio), and if so, how often?