Ant Man. July 2015

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I liked the movie, but so many nerds put this on a pedestal that it was a letdown. For God's sake, I know nerds that said this was up there with Avengers or Iron Man.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Am I the only one that thought the first Blade was a great movie? And X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST is a top 5? wtf?
You definitely aren't the only one. A big group of us went to go see it opening day, figuring it would be cheesy, but the first vamp he killed that exploded into ash made us all look at each other and realize we were in for a great fucking movie. The whole audience sort of did a "WTF?" noise. I like all three to be honest, although the first is clearly the best.

A lot of that list is just stupid, but that's what happens when someone makes a list, everyone disagrees with at least part of it. And without re-watching most of them, I'd have a hard time even remembering which ones I enjoyed more out of most of the middle-tier ones.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Blade and fuck, even Blade 2 are great movies. Blade 1 moreso. Honestly besides Magneto I've thought the last two X-Men were about as good as X-Men 1 and not as good as X2.

Siliconemelons

You definitely aren't the only one. A big group of us went to go see it opening day, figuring it would be cheesy, but the first vamp he killed that exploded into ash made us all look at each other and realize we were in for a great fucking movie. The whole audience sort of did a "WTF?" noise. I like all three to be honest, although the first is clearly the best.

A lot of that list is just stupid, but that's what happens when someone makes a list, everyone disagrees with at least part of it. And without re-watching most of them, I'd have a hard time even remembering which ones I enjoyed more out of most of the middle-tier ones.
Blade 1 and 2 are awesome, 3 was entertaining... its just kinda LULZ how in blade 1 silver would kill them but they had to get shot/stabbed in the heart or something- but in b2 and 3 its like VAMP TOUCHED SILVER THEY EXPLODE INTO FIREY DEATH ASH.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Blade and fuck, even Blade 2 are great movies. Blade 1 moreso. Honestly besides Magneto I've thought the last two X-Men were about as good as X-Men 1 and not as good as X2.
Blade 3 is the best just because of Jessica Biel. That movie was the hottest she's ever looked, and well worth watching just for that fact. God damn.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you leave out Dracula and everything to do with Dracula, Blade 3 is the best movie. Jessica Biel and Ryan Reynolds were both fantastic. The Dracula shit just tanked the movie hard.

Deacon frost was such a good villian. Not sure why, maybe his cool name. Whatever the reason, blade 1 was great

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

They had such great silver sword deaths that it annoyed me any time they kept trying to use that chemical kill on vampires. Blade 1 was a pretty darn good movie I enjoyed it quite a bit.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
seriously. ryan reynolds was just on fire the entire movie. personally, i thought jessica biel looked better in Stealth, but that was a terrible movie so no one cares.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ryan Reynolds abs though, right?!?!?

I mean, yeah, Jessica Biel....

...but his abs!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Here you go. Don't need to watch the movie now. You're welcome.
bielkini.jpg

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Now that we lost our free baby sitter, movie for two runs us about $75/
Waiting on Netflix or Christmas for this one.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
This movie had it's good moments and boring parts. Wanted to go to sleep half the time, pretty much what I expected. 5/10, wouldn't see again.