Any hope for this painting?

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hes aychamo? No wonder just about everywhere he posts on the forum I instantly get an overwhelming feeling split between what a loser or faggot they are

Last edited:

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This scifi art is pants on head retarded. Seriously, half you faggots need to learn what real art is and find better ways to spend your money.

You do realize what board you are on right?

200.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well you cant blame the guy for trying and the high end art world is 99.9% conning dumbfucks out of their money for zero talent pieces. There's a sucker born every minute.

Some fucking retard paid 43 million for this at a Sotheby's auction.

View attachment 318119
I'm still convinced this is just high end money laundering.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm still convinced this is just high end money laundering.
The National Gallery of Canada payed $1.8million for this in 1989. People were pissed.

It is now valued in excess of $40million.....your guess is as good as mine.

1605627716772.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What would you think is a fair price for that Thor piece?
I would guess 500ish? Maybe 6-700 if its a huge canvas? Idk what kind of canvas it is, what other materials he used, or what the final painting even looks like.

Looks like cheapish acrylic paint on a duck cotton canvas from what I can tell so not as much as say professional grade oil paint on Belgian linen. Those details can mean huge differences in price. 2600 seems insane though if its pretty close to what we saw before.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Those Tiffany Lamps are dated. I'm usually one for traditional art but I'd want something more modern than that.

Last edited:

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Those Tiffany Lamps are dated. I'm usually one for traditional art but I's want something more modern than that.
Chris,

Your opinion doesn't matter on anything if you haven't noticed.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Those Tiffany Lamps are dated. I'm usually one for traditional art but I's want something more modern than that.

Just give another look around grandma's closet and see if there's anything else you'd like then

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
first we would have to identify the piece which none of us can probably do and second, what kind of rich idiot buys things at auctions with his real name?

bruh, youre just troll living in the florida swamps

less Windermere, more like Winter haven

Didn't want to dox Folger but he forced me to. His Tiffany lamp is hidden under the pillows while he's cleaning.

dsc-2881-painted-truck-and-trailer-john-lea-johnlea46-at-yahoo-dot-com-trailer-interior-big-sky-email_orig.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris,

Your opinion doesn't matter on anything if you haven't noticed.
My opinion on Brexit mattered quite a lot since it was a close vote, I guess you guys aren't used to free and fair elections though.

I just think that if you have a Tiffany Lamp like the ones posted then you have to build your entire decor around it to not make it look like Grandma's house.

• 1Moron

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
My opinion on Brexit mattered quite a lot since it was a close vote, I guess you guys aren't used to free and fair elections though.

I just think that if you have a Tiffany Lamp like the ones posted then you have to build your entire decor around it to not make it look like Grandma's house.

no one valuable cares about brexit

• 1Like