Are you a Nazi?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Are you a Nazi?

• Yes

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd probably be a Nazi.

Always wanted to be part of a brotherhood that works towards a common goal, and has a repertoire of drinking songs. That's why I loved being on sports teams when I was in school.

Es ist mir wurst.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ja, Das ist richtig!!

bcbb0efe87eadb0ce0b8da88c95613e7.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I'd probably be a Nazi.

Always wanted to be part of a brotherhood that works towards a common goal, and has a repertoire of drinking songs. That's why I loved being on sports teams when I was in school.

Es ist mir wurst.

Enlist in the USMC.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I have blonde hair and blue eyes and i'm over 6 feet tall. Will my life get better if I become a nazi?

By become a nazi I mean publicly embrace my nazi(ness? ism?).

Last edited:
  • 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have blonde hair and blue eyes and i'm over 6 feet tall. Will my life get better if I become a nazi?

By become a nazi I mean publicly embrace my nazi(ness? ism?).

Frankly, its not likely to get worse, is it? You may as well come out of the geheimzimmer.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Five pages of a Nazi thread and no-one's linked the Horst-Wessel Lied? Amatures!

And why not have some modern Nazi dance music for these young whipper snappers. I remember some kids at my school blasting some stuff by "DJ Adolf" back in my day. Some of it was pretty catchy but can't find it on YouTube. :/

• 1Like

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Five pages of a Nazi thread and no-one's linked the Horst-Wessel Lied? Amatures!

And why not have some modern Nazi dance music for these young whipper snappers. I remember some kids at my school blasting some stuff by "DJ Adolf" back in my day. Some of it was pretty catchy but can't find it on YouTube. :/

Not available in Poland.

LOL

• 1Trump
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tinger

Golden Squire
1. Great Grandpa was born in austria.
2. Hitler was born in Austria.
3. I'm part Austrian.
4. I'm part Hitler, Illuminati confirmed.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I lived in Austria for a year, when me an my moms escaped from, iron curtain, Poland in 1981. Fucking great country, political refugee. They set us up in a hotel, county side in the mountains.We used to ride our bikes down to to the Drava river. Down the mountain trails. I even spoke dutch, but now I dont remember shit. They used me as a translator for polish kids.

DSC_8496_muta_sotocje_drava_mucka_bistrica_big.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I lived in Austria for a year, when me an my moms escaped from, iron curtain, Poland in 1981. Fucking great country, political refugee. They set us up in a hotel, county side in the mountains.We used to ride our bikes down to to the Drava river. Down the mountain trails. I even spoke dutch, but now I dont remember shit. They used me as a translator for polish kids.

I remember when you had a Iron Maiden avatar. So I imagine you listening to that by the lake. Listening to freedom.

• 1Solidarity

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

You learned Dutch while living in Austria?

• 1Like