Ashes of Creation

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
And then abandonned the core game for the BR because it was a lot more popular. If for some reason the BR of this becomes successful, why would they bother finishing the mmo? And if it doesn't, it'll have been a nice waste of ressources that could have been used for the mmo.

Exactly!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Man, seemed like these guys were killing it with progress and how much funding they raised, and then it seems like the direction of the game changes every video they release. Really souring on this sadly. Was hopeful.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, hopefully the BR phase will have run it's course by then.

I'm not against BR, it's fun once in a while. Not interested in a BR mmo. Thought Ashes BR map was just for testing though.

mrmoneda

Trakanon Raider
Thought Ashes BR map was just for testing though.
Yes and no. The battle royale is part of what they're now calling "Apocalypse," which is...

M7WNoat.png

That's from this wiki.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sounds interesting. Possibly trying to find what makes those modes fun and promote that type of game play. Not necessarily having an Arena mode, but overall PVP out in the world.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Anyone have any luck getting into this or did it get pushed back? Not seeing anything on this and haven't gotten any email updates whatsoever.

• 1Like

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I've never heard of this Battle Royale you speak of? Is this something new?

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I've played it a month ago... its interesting as a technical combat check and server load test but beyond that its just meh.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Servers still down, safe to say they botched the fuck out of this. Guess i'll have to just turn to Atlas for my disappointment fix.

• 1Solidarity

gLobal

Trakanon Raider
Just received an email invite for this. Supposedly the servers are back up and ready for testing. Downloading now.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Well this shit needs a lot of work. It has potential but right now it's just not that good. I only played a couple of games and it didn't hold my interest.

• 1Like

Molten Core Raider
I tried this, it was weird. Dunno what they're going for here, if you want to test your game systems you have an alpha or beta, not a battle royale? I didnt hate it, but it just made me want to go play better BR games.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im not a fan of Battle Royale games, so its not something I want to download. I was hoping when I read the invite that it was more than that, but unfortunately its not. Maybe the next beta package will include more of the game?

• 1Like