Cybsled

Like the classic convo between Bashir and Garak

“So which stories were true and which were lies?”
“They’re all true!”
“Even the lies?”
“Especially the lies”

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
jahlon is alright sometimes when he doesn't have a motive, he felt betrayed that Steven has taken away his number #1 son tag from him as Roshen has arisen to the throne. Roshen does not take any shit from anyone, and he was the one I suspect blew the whistle on Jason Epstein for being a Russian commie hedge fund owner for the Russian Mafia. It would not surprise me Jahlon is one of those people who would drop (Federal Investigation) a dime on Steven if things started to go bad. After all he wrote a 95-page PowerPoint on Giga Bear. Most of everyone in the community are very passionate players who like to warmonger on other people's misery. PVP is perfect for their community likes.

Here's my take, Steven was upset he got banned from his favorite game AA, and now tried to bribe the GMs to removing the ban for RMTing his guild. So he started his own company to be able to do what he wants to do. All Steven wants to do is play video games and run campaigns in the game and in real life. He wants to sell his brand and be the next TSR. He has invited people to join him as long as they play by his rules and make him the boss.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm not sure Mr. Sharif is spending this much to make a game so he can RMT and RP in it. He's going to have this hands full all day and night keeping this thing going. Doesn't seem like neckbearding for bux is part of the plan.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Steven had his guild officers run his RMT transactions in AA and paid them $75,000 a year.

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
How many officers was he paying 75k a year to? How much was he profiting off this RMT that he could afford to pay 1-x people 75k a year on a game that died fast?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You realize he is rich and his family has money too. Whats 750 k to a multi-millionaire.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

I could believe having people on RMT payroll, but the money in Archeage couldn't have been that good to support 75k per person per year on payroll if you're just focusing on the NA market.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You heard Jahlon talk about Steven taking his guild officers on a trip to Hawaii to go scuba diving and some of them had no proper training. From what I understand steven likes to spend his money on his friends. Its part of the MLM lifestyle. He is again an multi-millionaire. He is always going to Vegas. Where does all of this money come from?Only MLM Mafia knows

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Duskoy

Blackwing Lair Raider
I heard he made Sox give his 75k a year RMT Officers a lap dance while his Wife banged Steven with a strap on. This is where all the hate comes from

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user