Ashes of Creation

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Sometimes Mr. Sox escapes the Pantheon thread. Eventually he lands in the rickshaw for rehab and goes back to his cage. Just enjoy the crazy while it lasts.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I grew up Mormon, if you believe that kind of stuff then you are/were part of a cult that claims to be Mormon. There aren’t any rules against painkillers for medicinal use and polygamy was dropped in 1890.
Yeah had a briefer experience in foster care as a kid. Some of the theology was a bit odd vs mainstream Christianity, but it's pretty harmless. They even did Halloween shit right at the church/temple. Family is one of the foundations of LDS. Really big focus on "your body is a temple" which isn't exactly a bad thing either. I just recall people avoiding booze/drugs/caffine ect, basically avoiding recreational substances, never heard of anyone refusing any kind of medical care based on beliefs. Being baptized at 8 in a chlorinated indoor swimming pool was likely the strangest thing I experienced lol (think the little mini baptize pools at church were being renovated, leaky pipes/mold)

Nowadays I'm 6'2, 220, big 70's biker looking beard and stache, and I cannot co-exist with other human beings without having a pot of strong coffee each morning or a glass of scotch in the evening, clearly strayed far from childhood teachings lol

Considering how much of mainstream Christianity has slid into the woke zone, LDS really isn't a bad option for people seeking a family & values focused faith.

I believe in a Celtic/Nordic system personally, for most of my adult life, science and faith don't conflict for me either, expanding my knowledge is one of the requirements of my faith.

Sorry Amod Amod can throw this one in RR too lol

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox stay on topic or post your delirious ramblings in your shaw thread. Nirgon Nirgon , don't encourage him.

Angry Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

FFS, don't make me work while I'm working.

• 3Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have one burning question. Steven has a staff of 180+ people now how he suspect imake of everything concerning raced. yes he hires peopl
W. eventually there will layoffs!

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

You know its an interesting situation. The necessity to abolish or destroy what is hilarious/pleasing, but also destructive to any sense of order or legitimacy.

Back seriously: this game, if pulled off, will actually be great

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
You know its an interesting situation. The necessity to abolish or destroy what is hilarious/pleasing, but also destructive to any sense of order or legitimacy.

Back seriously: this game, if pulled off, will actually be great
Laconian reply: "If".

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The issue is actually pulling off everything they seem to want to try to pull off. It seems not possible. Aiming smaller at first and adding systems later on might have been more feasible? Won't know for awhile, though, I assume.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have a theory for ashes. I was watching the narc show Jahlon has deleted his shoe. Btw narc is gun ho serious about ashes and likes dealing with trolls. He is a very knowledgeable guy. Two questions for Steven - everyone remembers what happened to SWG. and it's demise. What did the game do that will also kill ashes? Giving everyone the ability to jedi. 3 percent of players who busted their ass grinding it out and will now get mad and leave over freeholds will be given to casuals with their cosmetics to use. The growing pressure.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Question two. Endgame player finally gets an egg and hatches it then breeds it as it is about die over and over. How do stop it. Cause the inherited power of dragon is flying right?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Question 3 withe reputations being introduced in freeholds merchandise what's to stop botter farming forreputation cash money. Do you a cd who guild banned for Rmt to be on the straight narrow.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I agree but mmo trac records have not been good for a long time. Big corporations are keeping them float.

Xerge

<Donor>
As long as it has a PVE focus and an end game it will be worth a shot. Otherwise it is already DOA.
Then for you its DOA. This is a PVP game first - open world pvp isn't an option; you're fucking participating if you like it or not.

Xerge

<Donor>
Question two. Endgame player finally gets an egg and hatches it then breeds it as it is about die over and over. How do stop it. Cause the inherited power of dragon is flying right?
Sent this question off; pretty sure you get laughed at a lot now

Xerge

<Donor>
I have a theory for ashes. I was watching the narc show Jahlon has deleted his shoe. Btw narc is gun ho serious about ashes and likes dealing with trolls. He is a very knowledgeable guy. Two questions for Steven - everyone remembers what happened to SWG. and it's demise. What did the game do that will also kill ashes? Giving everyone the ability to jedi. 3 percent of players who busted their ass grinding it out and will now get mad and leave over freeholds will be given to casuals with their cosmetics to use. The growing pressure.
fun fatcs;

1. can't believe im responding to you
2. steven tried to pay cash for the rights to a certain IP first before going the original route

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Steven tried to buy DB after someone blew the whistle with the FBI. So Steven hired all the remaining scrubs who got laid off.. in theory the exploit could work. As far as PVp is corned zeks were a mess. You need PVp to slow guilds burning thru the content too fast.