Assassin's Creed Odyssey (Greece)

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I got the cheap version. 79.99 here in Canada
I am level 27 or 28. finished 7 of the 9 story sequences.

Not sure my total %, - Where did you guys find that in the UI.?
I am liking this a lot more than Orgins, I did not like Orgins at first but it grew on me.

I hope we can all agree this thing looks amazing on a Pro or X with a 4k tv. I regret getting the PS4 version over the X now that I have both.

I go to the Ubisoft Club to see my playtime, progression and world revealed stats. It's an option in the main menu.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
yeah didn't see that coming.

mission 5-6ish

rip Pheebs lil shit head was growing on me.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yay 51% halfway through, 43% Region Discovered. I went from 40 to 42, a quest or two from 43 so progress is steady.

Only took me 61 hours. ;)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So tonight was a lot better than last night. Played another six hours. Went from 15.9 to almost 21. Did Athens, sides and such, and then did the pirate area and that was an absolute blast! So tonight I didn’t want to put it down.

Maybe they did something with the 1.03 patch with progression.

• 1Solidarity

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I got a nice bow last night that fit my set nicely, except for the fact that I have zero points invested in hunter. :)

My build is Assassin with rest in Warrior, and using the Snake Set which buffs poison.

The Legendary Bow I got is +Assassin Damage, +Poison Damage and the cool part is that all Standard Arrow are now Poison Arrow.

I might just have to put a few point in hunter to get at least 1 good bow shot. :)

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I am mostly Warrior with a buffed out assassin perk for assassination take downs.

Is there an easy way to respec if we wanted too?

Molten Core Raider
Im playing on the PC, so I cant comment on whether it's different on the XBox version but there's a button on the bottom right of the skill screen to reset your skills for some gold.

Loving the game but man Im struggling with money. Im clearly not doing enough bounties.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I got a nice bow last night that fit my set nicely, except for the fact that I have zero points invested in hunter. :)

My build is Assassin with rest in Warrior, and using the Snake Set which buffs poison.

The Legendary Bow I got is +Assassin Damage, +Poison Damage and the cool part is that all Standard Arrow are now Poison Arrow.

I might just have to put a few point in hunter to get at least 1 good bow shot. :)

Yes I got that now yesterday too. All my points now are into poison in assassin and hunter mainly. I’ve been hunter build since the get go so my shot is all +20% predator /hunter so I’m one shoting almost everything.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The thing that saddens me a bit is that I finding so many sets that look very interesting, and I could pretty cool build built around them, but I'll only get most of them complete by the time the game ends so won't have time to really play with any of them.

The Pilgrim set looks interesting, -40% adrenaline cost to Shadow of Nyx ability that turns you invisible.

The Immortal set, a warrior set where when you die, you regain 20% health, 2 mins cooldown I think. I could see building a super tanky warrior with engrave like +health and stuff and be really immortal. :)

And a few others, not saying the builds would be great but look like you could do fun stuff.

Well at least be able to use them in the DLC I guess. :)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The thing that saddens me a bit is that I finding so many sets that look very interesting, and I could pretty cool build built around them, but I'll only get most of them complete by the time the game ends so won't have time to really play with any of them.

The Pilgrim set looks interesting, -40% adrenaline cost to Shadow of Nyx ability that turns you invisible.

The Immortal set, a warrior set where when you die, you regain 20% health, 2 mins cooldown I think. I could see building a super tanky warrior with engrave like +health and stuff and be really immortal. :)

And a few others, not saying the builds would be great but look like you could do fun stuff.

Well at least be able to use them in the DLC I guess. :)

You know Atlantis is going to be like level 70 or something.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Im playing on the PC, so I cant comment on whether it's different on the XBox version but there's a button on the bottom right of the skill screen to reset your skills for some gold.

Loving the game but man Im struggling with money. Im clearly not doing enough bounties.

After Athens you will get sent on 3 main quests... One of them is level 17. Do that one ;) You will (for a brief period anyway) not have any more money issues ;)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Also Utnayan Utnayan i did notice me leveling much faster yesterday than previous. That had to have been a shadow patch or something.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Also Utnayan Utnayan i did notice me leveling much faster yesterday than previous. That had to have been a shadow patch or something.

Ok good yeah I was thinking it couldn't have just been me playing the game better. Everything seemed a LOT more evenly paced.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok good yeah I was thinking it couldn't have just been me playing the game better. Everything seemed a LOT more evenly paced.
it also moves so much faster once you get some legendary gear.

oh and pay attention to the big dialogue. lol there was one where I accidentally spent like 15000 gold on some bullshit.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I am mostly Warrior with a buffed out assassin perk for assassination take downs.

Is there an easy way to respec if we wanted too?

on PS4 you hold down Left direction stick to respect while in the ability menu.
My first respect was 400g then 600g for the next. IE nothing as I have over 80k gold now.

I found the jack of all trades build to be superior. I max the OP passives in each tree, the Overpowers then all I need now is Spartan Kick and Shield Breaker and my Legendary Axe is OP. Oh and Vanish.

I can not tell you how much fun I am having playing an assassins creed game with a massive 2 hand axe.

I got a new pop up yesterday, can only assume its with the patch.
it said something along the lines, "if your to low level try exploring a nearby island for quests, treasure and xp"
I guess some people need hard core hand holding on how to progress outside a straight line. =D

Nester

Vyemm Raider
it also moves so much faster once you get some legendary gear.

oh and pay attention to the big dialogue. lol there was one where I accidentally spent like 15000 gold on some bullshit.

Pirate quest? IIRC you need to pay that to progress. =D

• 1Like