Assassin's Creed Odyssey (Greece)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that’s the same one where if you don’t have enough cash, you will after the sub quests. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pirate quest? IIRC you need to pay that to progress. =D

Yes I had the cash. I wasn’t about to help Misses SJW on her quest to “free the slaves.”

I wish I could own slaves like in Fallout 3.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok one thing that bugs me. A lot. Why do they keep mispronuncing names! It’s Aphrod-dye-T. NOT Aphrodeeteee. Holy God.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Loving the story, it’s really cool.

Found 2 new weapons tonight. One was daggers that have assassin and poison damage and turn all melee attack into poison attacks. Very cool for my build. Free up a slot on my main combat wheel where I had the poison ability. I was able to move shielbreaker there from my second melee wheel.

The second weapon is really intriguing. Not sure I will use it but basically it’s a spear that has 100% damage bonus, but caps your health at 25%. I’m sure someone who is good at dodging and blocking could use this.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Loving the story, it’s really cool.

Found 2 new weapons tonight. One was daggers that have assassin and poison damage and turn all melee attack into poison attacks. Very cool for my build. Free up a slot on my main combat wheel where I had the poison ability. I was able to move shielbreaker there from my second melee wheel.

The second weapon is really intriguing. Not sure I will use it but basically it’s a spear that has 100% damage bonus, but caps your health at 25%. I’m sure someone who is good at dodging and blocking could use this.
Are you keep poison spec still on tree or should I get rid of it if I got it on my bow? I rarely use melee. I’m pretty much now spec. Getting them big head shots.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Are you keep poison spec still on tree or should I get rid of it if I got it on my bow? I rarely use melee. I’m pretty much now spec. Getting them big head shots.

I kept them because I'm an assassin so more points in the assassin's tree means more damage. Also it's prerequisite for Poison Mastery that buffs the buildup and duration of poison and at rank 3, buffs the intoxication effect.

Speaking of rank 3, I can't wait to get my spear to level 5 so I can train the rank 3 of all my abilities.

When I get rank 3 and Poison has no cooldown, I'll most likely put it back on my wheel...and use a different that has a better passive. Right now applying poison automatically is fun but mostly because I'm lazy. :)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I want a legendary fire bow. Keep eyes peeled. I’m bow til I die.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I finally leveled my spear to level 5 so I could train the rank 3 of abilities. Respected and now have all assassin’s skills at rank 3, doing awesome damage. I was able to assassinate a level 50 legendary mercenary in 1 hit at 46 so that’s pretty good...aside from the fact I wanted to recruit him and didn’t think I would 1 shot him. :)

Didn’t progress the story as I hunted for shards for the spear, went to arena and killed all the fighters there except the 50 and the last one. Also completed a few major side quests.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I finally leveled my spear to level 5 so I could train the rank 3 of abilities. Respected and now have all assassin’s skills at rank 3, doing awesome damage. I was able to assassinate a level 50 legendary mercenary in 1 hit at 46 so that’s pretty good...aside from the fact I wanted to recruit him and didn’t think I would 1 shot him. :)

Didn’t progress the story as I hunted for shards for the spear, went to arena and killed all the fighters there except the 50 and the last one. Also completed a few major side quests.

Stun Arrow’s brah

Become one with your Rambo Legolas self.
I just sit back and stuff Cheetos in my mouth with one hand while spamming multi shot with the other. I feel like a Ranger during PoP or wizard with prenerf manaburn. (Def not that easy pre lvl 20)

Last edited:

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm surprised how well you guys are taking this game.

I skipped Origins but I might have to buy this.

• 1Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I have been successfully disregarding AC games until they go on sale, and then buying and not playing them, since the first. I saw a video comparing this AC: Odyessy to Mass Effect, did some more research, and holy #$% I am in. Bought the Ultimate edition because I need all the toys and the DLC and am loving it for the first 2 hours (just hit level 4 on the starter island). UbiSoft is so plainly targeting this for microtransactions, though: is this SOP for them? I haven't seen a game be this blatant since Stars Wars: BF 2. Really great other than A) buying a version that uses the Ubisoft client B) all the MT fodder in the damn game. I just forked out $100, at least give me a few hours without making truly balls-on-bridge-of-nose obvious that you are looking for more money. Love the RPG elements, skill tree, itemization, etc that I haven't ever seen before in AC game: its taken in all of those lessons from Destiny, etc. that have come out in the mean time and seem to have put them to good use. Here is to hoping it continues in the same vein.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Stun Arrow’s brah

Become one with your Rambo Legolas self.
I just sit back and stuff Cheetos in my mouth with one hand while spamming multi shot with the other. I feel like a Ranger during PoP or wizard with prenerf manaburn. (Def not that easy pre lvl 20)

I’m not a bow guy, like never play with a bow if there’s another option. I’ve avoided rangers in mmo since the dawn of time. :)

It’s cool that it’s working out though, and all 3 trees are viable.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m not a bow guy, like never play with a bow if there’s another option. I’ve avoided rangers in mmo since the dawn of time. :)

It’s cool that it’s working out though, and all 3 trees are viable.

Yeah I do melee spec but always go back to range.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
My new horse. :)

BC556C63-4120-4E26-A2A0-8629D551241E.jpeg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Friend of mine was wondering how good the teleport ability was in the assassin’s tree.

So I recorded this. :)

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Ding! Level 50.

Took me 77 Hours, 57% Main Progression, 52% Regions Discovered.