Assassin's Creed Origins set in Egypt

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
brisbane, australia yesterday

Lol. I would have fallen back on my ass after attempting the first jump. From half the height. Complaining about abrasions on my hands. Then pull the shirt back down over my belly, and the pants back up over my exposed crack.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
and yeah typical ubi there are a million versions

View attachment 145881

i would recommend only buying the standard edition on console, playing through, trading in, and then rebuying the game a year later when the gold is 75% off and you can play through everything. or just skip the launch and do the second thing.

Dont forget the 5th edition

maxresdefault.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
BestBuy Canada Reward Zone sent me a $20 off Code to preorder this.

PM me if you want it. I already preordered via Amazon E3 deal for $49 so will stick with that.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought the first 55% of Syndicate was good. Got a kick out of the detail/accuracy (with glaring exceptions, though) they put into Victorian London. If you can get the game cheap, the first half is worth it and its a visually pretty game world to explore if that matters to you (it does to me). After that it just bogs down into terribly repetitive content for the sake of content.

Black Flag was much superior.

I loved Black Flag but the ship battles haven't aged so well. Reinstalled it this past year and couldn't muster the strength to get past the intro ship tutorials. It also ran like crap on my 1070 for whatever reason.

Syndicate was absolute trash. I can't believe they made an AC game about the bus rackets in Victorian England. i think i stopped playing right before a dance or something. I think I'm going to prorder this one even though it will be 50% off in a month. Been itching for a proper AAA adventure. I hope the main character isn't all aggro and moody like Connor in AC3. I hated that dude.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Lol. I would have fallen back on my ass after attempting the first jump. From half the height. Complaining about abrasions on my hands. Then pull the shirt back down over my belly, and the pants back up over my exposed crack.

That sounds like a trip to the supermarket for me tbh.

I can't wait for Origins, I've pretty much liked every mainline AC game so I'm sure I'll enjoy this.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Where are all the reviews? Embargo? That's always a good sign. :p

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Nevermind yeah they embargoed the reviews until tomorrow.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In the realm of weird things happening on the internet. Watch Rhonda Rousey play Origins on Mixer tomorrow at 6 pst.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
shoulda been snoop dogg, his commentary on egyptians woulda been gold

• 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
With that said above, I’m still going to get it sooner rather than later as it seems it’s mostly technical issues holding it back. I’ll probably wait for the first couple of patches.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Eh I've been dying for an open world RPG and this seems to be able to scratch that itch until Monster Hunter comes out. It's a risk but not real keen on anything else coming out at the moment.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I haven't really played any of the AC games. I tried playing the original when it fist came out for an hour or two and it just wasn't my type of game. I'm really excited about this one because of the setting it's taking place in, ancient Egypt. Has the game changed it through the series?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I hope they work out the bugs fast, I like the setting and some of the gameplay changes

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This and Wolfenstien are the only two games I've been looking forward to this year so I'm jumping in soon.

• 2Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wait, a Friday release? Probably going to trade in Shadow of War with GC @ Best Buy, just not getting in to it and too much other stuff dropping.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Bunch of Faulty Armors already playing this on twitch. Must be early copies?

• 2Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah the setting seems really cool and when I found out you can race chariots as a side game for cash, that alone is getting me pretty amped up. Plus from all reviews(some are positive as well from reputable, like destructoid) most are saying it’s a great world and time to learn about and the history lessons alone may be worth the game. Won’t be able to play until Monday night but will pick it up when I get back based on what you folks say here between now and then.