AssHat 2021 Finals!!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lmao, you don't know me very well. Considering in a prev round you called me a "previously moderate" poster, lol then yeah, I think you are senile
wha? make sense. i said you were a moderate poster before you came out as a whackadoodle

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
wha? make sense. i said you were a moderate poster before you came out as a whackadoodle

The last time I could be described as a moderate poster is pre 2014-2015 which is when I first dipped my toe in the politics thread. Before that I mostly used this forum to find new TV series - a lot of the time my posts there were attacking you for your dunce-level analysis of various televion series.

• 1Harrow

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The last time I could be described as a moderate poster is pre 2014-2015 which is when I first dipped my toe in the politics thread. Before that I mostly used this forum to find new TV series - a lot of the time my posts there were attacking you for your dunce-level analysis of various televion series.
the only show i saw you comment on was game of thrones. and by 2015 if you thought that show was still good, you got the word "dunce" misplaced.

• 1Harrow

Izo

Tranny Chaser
queen text GIF
200.gif

My boys made it to the finals, so proud. Whoever wins, we lose. However the salt must flow, and the maximum total jimmies rustled will be with Foler Foler as the final winner.

Foler

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs. Foler: bc he roams the entire forum and you can't get away from him. You can actually avoid Ossoi.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 6 users

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs. Foler - have a new hat to go with those diesel legs

• 1Harrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs. Foler - One pretends to be an asshat, one is not pretending. It's obvious to me who should win.

• 1Edgelord

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Ossoi vs. Foler

Foler wants it, Ossoi doesn't. Thus I vote Ossoi.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs. Foler- GD it, Foler, how did you end up here? All of the shitheads in the forums and you are going to be the Asshat. I can't even see Ossoy's posts to see which dog he is talking about jacking off onto his abs and you have managed to piss off enough people that Xen, Len, Mudcrush, and all of the other forum Asshat's lost to you, who is really only a Shitheel. For causing enough Drama and Strife to rouse the whole of FOH to make him the 2021 victor, I vote for FOLGERS.

• 2Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi vs. Foler - Foler posts far, far more often, but every one of ossoi's posts are just godzilla stomps of cringe. I don't endorse either to stop. Infact, I'd say I even come here for this. Ossoi has one of the few threads on this forum I almost universally regret clicking. Vanessa's thread isn't even as terrible.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Ossoi vs. Foler

As much as Foler's LARP is completely played, Ossoi takes his stupidity seriously, and I think that is a true sign of an Asshat.

In the end, we all know Xeq is the true Asshat. He's fucked up more threads than Wilt Chamberlain's booty call list. But you also-rans can just duke it out like this:

• 4Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users