AssHat 2023 begins now!!!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If we're honest with ourselves, wormie gets AssHat based on his trickery in the Third Intifada thread, yeah?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Alright, I have to play a couple hockey games tonight, so you have a few hours to get your nominations in. It'll close later tonight, and brackets will be announced tomorrow.

Nominate now. Nominate often.

Has anyone nominated Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule yet? I haven't looked closely, and it would be a shame if the chief AssHat was left behind.

• 1Triggered

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Frenzied Wombat Frenzied Wombat
Maul Maul

time to make 2023 the year of nu-auschwitz

Being nominated by arguably the dumbest poster on these forums is a badge of honor. It's like being voted "most deadly gun store" by "Moms against guns".

I nominate Araysar Araysar for girl-throw tier general spamming, trolling, shitposting, cross-thread spamming, ping spamming, unauthorized Russian bot emulation, Fednipping, and Conspiracy to Avoid the Shaw with the aid of unnamed co-conspirators.

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Man, Jews possess far more vitriol than Schindler's list and City Slickers led me to believe.

• 1Galaxy Brain

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Man, Jews possess far more vitriol than Schindler's list and City Slickers led me to believe.

Oh yeah, we've got a few threads pretty much dedicated to the desire of gassing Jews, with not-so-subtle tagging basically enquiring as to what flavor of Zyclon-B I'd like after Israel gets wiped off the map, and "Y U mad bro?" is actually supposed to be a serious question?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Oh yeah, we've got a few threads pretty much dedicated to the desire of gassing Jews, with not-so-subtle tagging basically enquiring as to what flavor of Zyclon-B I'd like after Israel gets wiped off the map, and "Y U mad bro?" is actually supposed to be a serious question?
Croissant Westgate Resorts GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)
Sugar Cookie Food GIF
Denmark Vending GIF
h soothing GIF
season 6 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

It could be worse, my big nosed friend. Remember when tiggy tried to sell his copy of MK before he skellied? Good times. As Jebus would've said, have a slice of of my pastry, buttery body. Welcome home, fellow asshat nominee.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Being nominated by arguably the dumbest poster on these forums is a badge of honor. It's like being voted "most deadly gun store" by "Moms against guns".

I nominate Araysar Araysar for girl-throw tier general spamming, trolling, shitposting, cross-thread spamming, ping spamming, unauthorized Russian bot emulation, Fednipping, and Conspiracy to Avoid the Shaw with the aid of unnamed co-conspirators.
Get em Amod Amod for violating the rules

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Going through the thread here:
Hoss Hoss gets one cause he's a potato.
Frenzied Wombat Frenzied Wombat gets one, but already had one so... eh.
BoozeCube BoozeCube Von Clippowicz definitely gets one so no one gets hugged.
stupidmonkey stupidmonkey gets one cause he replied here, not a smart move there bro. Perhaps unsurprisingly :trollface:
pharmakos pharmakos gets one for breaking the rule on self nominations. We could have an asshat vagina! Some sort of horror chimaera undreamt of by modern science!

We really need to look through last year's nomination and voting threads for more names to add here people...

PS: Also everyone remember: Vote Foler Foler early and often. Don't let his inevitable reverse psychology gimmicks work on you. Again. For the third time.

• 2Jonesing
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
stupidmonkey stupidmonkey gets one cause he replied here, not a smart move there bro. Perhaps unsurprisingly :trollface:
pharmakos pharmakos gets one for breaking the rule on self nominations. We could have an asshat vagina! Some sort of horror chimaera undreamt of by modern science!

We really need to look through last year's nomination and voting threads for more names to add here people...

PS: Also everyone remember: Vote Foler Foler early and often. Don't let his inevitable reverse psychology gimmicks work on you. Again. For the third time.

We all know Folders is always the bridesmaid never the bride.

always-a-bridesmaid-never-a-bride-quote-1.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>

No Way Monkey GIF

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Alright, I have to play a couple hockey games tonight, so you have a few hours to get your nominations in. It'll close later tonight, and brackets will be announced tomorrow.

Nominate now. Nominate often.

Has anyone nominated Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule yet? I haven't looked closely, and it would be a shame if the chief AssHat was left behind.
Don't die. At least not before crafting this years list.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

This is my year bud. I’m feelin it!

• 1Harrow

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I forgot to quit posting again so I would get nominated. Guess I need to do a Google calendar thingy or something for next year.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This is my year bud. I’m feelin it!

LMAO get fucked. I'm taking it all this year.

Last achievement to unlock

VOTE ARAYSAR FOR.ASSHAT

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users