AssHat 2023 Final Round!! Do it!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So this is Araysar running his mouth and losing another bar fight again isn't it?
so-it-would-seem.gif

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. wormie

this has been the WORST election of all times. lurkingdirk lurkingdirk you need to rethink the rules for next year. I'm not talking about opening it up for past winners, because fuck that but something needs to happen because every year the "best" is removed from the pool thus making the remaning field weaker. That format can not be sustained.
having said that, in a few days the title will be gone but you're all still gonna remain a bunch of sad-one-good-cry-away-from-offing-yourselves-parade-having-tranny-loving-pedos

Your title will be gone and everyone will forget who you are.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Dude, this year's tournament isn't even over yet and you're already campaigning for 2024. At least wait until we are IN 2024, dear God.
He stayed quiet just long enough to get eliminated, but this dude was always the Asshat of the century. Rates Locked In, motherfuckers.

• 2Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
After long consideration, I must vote for Araysar.

He has done a lot of work setting up a heads I win tails you lose situation here, but watching Araysar try to turn the Asshat Medal from a hideous ignominy associated with the likes of Tanoomba, Brando, and Bubbles would be far more entertaining than watching wormie deal with this in whatever smoothbrained way he might come up with.

This has definitely been one of the most entertaining contests of the last few years. Personally I hope lurkingdirk lurkingdirk keeps the voting open for another 24 hours just to make sure there may or may not be some lurkers out there who still want to participate in the vote.

PS: the final vote could have been a poll, making your job easier... what an asshat.

• 1Jew
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
After long consideration, I must vote for Araysar.

He has done a lot of work setting up a heads I win tails you lose situation here, but watching Araysar try to turn the Asshat Medal from a hideous ignominy associated with the likes of Tanoomba, Brando, and Bubbles would be far more entertaining than watching wormie deal with this in whatever smoothbrained way he might come up with.

This has definitely been one of the most entertaining contests of the last few years. Personally I hope lurkingdirk lurkingdirk keeps the voting open for another 24 hours just to make sure there may or may not be some lurkers out there who still want to participate in the vote.

PS: the final vote could have been a poll, making your job easier... what an asshat.

I will leave the voting open until tomorrow evening. Dominion needs time to do its thing.

Also, I didn't want to make this a poll. I wanted everyone to be held in suspense until the vote count is revealed. You'd realize this if you weren't an AssHat.

• 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The real contest doesn't start until the voting is closed and the mail in ballots stream in over the rest of November and December.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Extended to Monday. What a fucking shock. Goddamned asshats.

They're now starting to worry that they played themselves and are either trying to get more people to vote for me, or get people who already cast their votes to change them in my favor.

Why else would you extend voting on an election thats already a landslide and you have a single vote trickling once every 12 hours?

1700433901708.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user