AssHat of the Year 2021

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Vanessa is trying to campaign for the title in this thread and we need a fair and honest vote. Please ban her from the thread. Winning will only feed her narcissism.
really.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That would make sense. But you always fucked it up in the past so you probably did it high vs high.

What's important is how you'll do it now.

That's how I've done it. People get assigned 1-whatever based on their overall post count. Then I plug them into a bracket based on those rankings. But people are going to bitch no matter how I do it, so that's what I'll stick with.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Godwin's law: every internet discussion eventually involves mentioning nazi's and Hitler.

FoH's law: every thread eventually ends up discussing a tranny.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Godwin's law: every internet discussion eventually involves mentioning nazi's and Hitler.

FoH's law: every thread eventually ends up discussing a tranny.

We should tell other trannies of this site so they can come here and attention whore too. Then vanessa will get pissed and we can watch trannies dick slap each other for attention.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We should tell other trannies of this site so they can come here and attention whore too. Then vanessa will get pissed and we can watch trannies dick slap each other for attention.
OnlyFOHFans?

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
From the depths of the sports forum, I nominate Muurloen Muurloen
Right there with you. Unfortunately the sports forum doesn't get as much traffic, so he probably won't even get out of the 1st round.
Feels so good to be rent free.

I accept this nomination and hope that my sports forum constituency comes out in full when the tournament begins.

-corrected the wrong word... stupid autocorrect.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

How exactly do you plan to trade away your best players and let your star QB rot for no good reason? Doing as bad as the texans in this instance is too low of a bar, I don't care how well you limbo.

unrelated: You should start a petition to let the houston cougars play out the rest of the texan's schedule.

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
  • 2Worf
  • 2Harrow
  • 1Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
They should be ranked according to nacl levels.

Isn't that what you want in a final, the 2 saltiest bitches possible?

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Blown

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Kirun Kirun - Relentless blackpilling and edgelording is a new twist on the usual asshat MO.
Right there with you. Unfortunately the sports forum doesn't get as much traffic, so he probably won't even get out of the 1st round.

Yeah. Also Kirun Kirun deserves nomination for his ignorant hot takes in the football thread at least as much as his impassioned political gibberish, but only a few of us have to suffer through both.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah. Also Kirun Kirun deserves nomination for his ignorant hot takes in the football thread at least as much as his impassioned political gibberish, but only a few of us have to suffer through both.

I thought you would have been nominated by now. Must be the clean living.

• 1Harrow

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Thank you for this honor.

That makes me a double nominee.

• 1Harrow

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I thought you would have been nominated by now. Must be the clean living.
I only venture into the politics forum like once a week or so. Keeps me under the radar and I'm a nice guy everywhere else.

• 1Like