AssHat of the year, 2022 version!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Wow, Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes is a black log smoker and gets dbl votes for being a Mike Pence too? :trump:

Screenshot_20221108-130529.png

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
exempting perhaps the anaconda, the celestial woman's pussy is unmatched in the animal kingdom when it comes to sheer gripping power

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Imo i nominate Izo Izo of course for pretending to be a doctor when in reality he is an entry level male nurse who's only qualifications is to change bed pans.

Dr.Retarded Dr.Retarded for spamming the elden ring thread with stupid boring videos. Bro no one cares and if anyone did they would follow that YouTube channel

Bandwagon Bandwagon because he posts stupid lib things too even tho he's cool in the mma thread sry

Tarisk Tarisk because hes a faggot

Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet for same reasons faggot reaction bot

BrutulTM BrutulTM also a terrible poster

Sry if any of these are repeats I just skimmed

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 7 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chris Chris because he plays WOW with a controller

Bubbles Bubbles because every time I'm trying to get a wank off he posts some Alinity bullshit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Adebisi Adebisi and Lithose Lithose for having the most posts in the gamergate thread.

Araysar Araysar because he's a bet welcher. Also he's clearly either in love with folder or and alt and I can't make the tag work for @folder.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Way too much work to figure that out.

Lithose hasn't posted since January 7th.....

Wait, you guys claim he quit the board because he was getting into politics.....

Jan 7th is the day after Jan 6th

Jan 6th is when Nazis tried to overthrow the US government.

If they'd succeeded then they would now be in politics

LMAO the mad man did it. This is the consequence of being lauded as a genius by foh big brains just because you frequently vomit words into essays that nobody reads

LMAO, ok sure, let him win asshat, hope it brings him comfort as he rots in federal penitentiary

• 1Garbage
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 3 users