Batman: Arkham Knight

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Anyone have the Special Combo Batarang say that it's Unassigned to a key combo? I don't see anything in game for how to bind it, but there might be something in an ini.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I noticed it said explosive batarangs, so it might be that it's a later gadget unlock. Guess we'll see!

spronk

FPS noob
WBGames is suspending sales of batman on PC until they fix problems, although it seems to still be on sale on steam, GMG, etc

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah that does nothing lol.

I bought mine with the season pass for 30 bucks on G2A when it was a pre order flash sale.

Pretty sure most of their buys come from Steam, and offsites.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
Glad I got my copy for free (as well as Witcher 3) with my 970. Pretty fucking happy with that deal.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I can't recall a major publisher ever withdrawing the sale of any game for quality reasons. There are definitely issues, but they've just made me salty, not ragingly pissed. Admittedly, I'm an Arkham fanboy and am about 40% through the story (been doing all the side stuff as I come across it flying around town).

Northerner

N00b
Yeah, it gave me an excellent excuse for the new graphics card as well!

I probably would have waited on Batman for a steam sale but I was definitely buying witcher 3 day one anyhow.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
They suspended sales? Not sure I've ever seen that happen before. I'm 18 hours in now with barely any issues, can't believe my luck really since I'm the sort of person who has to fix EVERYTHING before it works properly on PC.

Its been a while but didn't Arkham City have lots of problems on release too, even though that was handled by Rocksteady?

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't EA suspend sales of Simcity when it launched? Obviously there are some pretty widespread issues.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Played for another hour or so last night, did end up crashing on me once.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Someone posted this on another message board that I read.

"Despite earning rave reviews of Xbox One and PS4, Batman: Arkham Knight has been having all sorts of problems on PC, with players experiencing serious performance issues with the final chapter of the blockbuster series ? so much so that Warner Bros. has now decided to suspend sales of the game on PC while they work on a fix for the port."

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I played for 3 hours yesterday with zero issues. Though I did have the GameWorks stuff disabled.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I did enable the gamework fog, so thats probable why. Forgot I had enabled it.

So i caved and bought it , everything maxed , gameworks on and i get quit a bit fps drops in certain instances but very playable for me. But yeah it really does need a patch to fix this poor optimization.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Finished Origins today, figured I would do that before progressing more on this game. Restarted this now too since for some reason my last save was started on Normal.

Anyone finished this, wondering how long it is. I think so far, the games have been around 8 hours for first, 12 on second, and Origins says 19 on steam, but is more like 16 and that is with doing an unnecessary amount of the enigma things, so think you can probably do that in around 12-14 hours too.

Hoping this is longer due to it being the whole city + last in the series. Also hope most of the game isn't "fly around finding collectibles".