Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I wanna know how you block a ground zero explosion with a 3 foot round shield, I guess that question is going to cost me $25.98. Fuck.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well, only Batman really needs to be behind the shield. Unless she doesn't want to mess up her hair.

And he's obviously too fat to just stand behind Superman.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He's trying his best to prove the legitimacy of his claim, but man does he make some crazy ass shit up if this is a total ruse.

Rumored?
A full Justice League by the end of the film? Green Lantern confirmed? Full on constructs and all in the movie?

If they kept all that hush hush up until now, wow - talk about a surprise reveal.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
He's trying his best to prove the legitimacy of his claim, but man does he make some crazy ass shit up if this is a total ruse.

Rumored?
A full Justice League by the end of the film? Green Lantern confirmed? Full on constructs and all in the movie?

If they kept all that hush hush up until now, wow - talk about a surprise reveal.
The only thing surprising would be who they cast for it, since they already cast the rest. Maybe they been holding that back so they don't catch any more flack for their choice.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
rrr_img_124038.jpg

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
They were kicking around theories on that Darkseid pic on Collider Heroes yesterday and someone suggested that it might be a vision that Wonder Woman or one of the other Amazonians has and that is what prompts her to go to Superman and Batman to let them know that there was something bigger than the both of them on the horizon.

Caliane

Looks like its full on Apokalips. firepits, wasteland, technological shell.
F2Vp0Te.jpg

I expect, vision/nightmare or whatever still.

Desaad, or Godfrey fucking with Batman/Lex to start shit would make sense, for an oncoming invasion.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Looks like its full on Apokalips. firepits, wasteland, technological shell.
F2Vp0Te.jpg

I expect, vision/nightmare or whatever still.

Desaad, or Godfrey fucking with Batman/Lex to start shit would make sense, for an oncoming invasion.
So..they are just throwing Darkseid right in there that next movie huh?

I wonder if they are going to have him pop in Jimmy Olsen's apartment and drink tea on his couch.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So..they are just throwing Darkseid right in there that next movie huh?
They have to hurry and beat Marvel to the punch with Thanos. Thanos was meant to be a ripoff of Darkseid, wiki it. Now Darkseid rips off Thanos, instead of worshipping death, he's trying to find the anti-life equation. So both Marvel and DC are trying to rip each other off.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
apocalypse is also a darkseid rip off and fox is also beating them to that punch so yeah this just screams of desperation for DC.