Battlefield V

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I don't get why the historical accuracy aspect is the battleground here.

I'm just tired of seeing the same fucking thing in every game lately. Women and Men don't have to be equally represented in everything. Trannies don't need to be shoehorned into every story. Diversity of skin color doesn't need to be a rainbow in every game. Gay romance options don't need to be in every game. It's just fucking boring, and only becomes aggravating when the dialogue gets preachy or complaints are met with SJW backlash.

Every youtuber starting their videos with "HEY GUYSH, SATINBUTTHOLE77 HERE WITH ANOTHER VIDEO....." is annoying for the exact same reason. Get a new fucking shtick already, you unoriginal trannycunt chinkfags.

Well, I can definitely agree with the shoehorn feeling. But I think the option to simply select gender (out of the 2 real ones) and skin color/race is fine. Let people have some sense of feeling like they can play a fantasy version of themselves. That to me is a perfectly fine implementation. It's when they as you said, shoehorn it in and demand you acknowledge a gay, transgender, or other type for ZERO reason other than to say "look guys, this person's got psychological issues, lets applaud their bravery and choice to wear the clothing of an opposite sex without fully committing to chopping"

I'm fine with real transgenders that cut and flat out do it. not the ones that just wear the clothes, wig, and do a bad voice as a cry for attention or redirection of negative attention. (AKA Bruce Jenner to dodge the murder of someone with his vehicle. Or the people like Lumi on twitch who make sure that the fact they're trans is used as a fucking selling point.

The people that live these lifestyles and spend more time demanding people are aware they do so, rather than just living life as a fucking HUMAN BEING are the ones that are a problem. Trans, gays etc are fine if they just live their life as we live ours. as an overweight, straight white male, I don't go pointing these things out to people. I interact with them and move the fuck on.

Same thing with actual gay people I know (cousin and friends) who don't have to make sure everyone knows they're gay as part of every conversation. But the current society/movies/tv/games insist on making sure you fucking know they're gay or whatever else. That's the part that I think needs to stop.

Hell it was annoying enough back in the counter-strike days (1.6 and earlier) where the fad was for all asian players to put a stupid AZN tag in their name. But if I put "white" in mine, im racist. Same issue with people from Quebec Canada. they all fucking put QC in their names and we know how annoying they are too.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
PS I think this thread and discussing WW2 is going to be way better than the game itself.

Awww you not excited about parachuting into an approximation of Omaha Beach with a knife and having to fight 64 players in a battle royale for cosmetic points?!

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
0ea8ae2e1690afe563dd.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

DICE confirmed that BFV is going to have experimental weapons like the Secret Weapons expansion to BF1942. Germans will be OP as fuck if that is the case lol

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Did they ever add in the hidden/secret stuff in the last battlefield like what was in bf4? The shark, 12 hidden buttons, the cross bow thing etc?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Did they ever add in the hidden/secret stuff in the last battlefield like what was in bf4? The shark, 12 hidden buttons, the cross bow thing etc?

The last patch added a few experimental weapons, I'm not sure if they're the ones you're referring to.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Well, I can definitely agree with the shoehorn feeling. But I think the option to simply select gender (out of the 2 real ones) and skin color/race is fine. Let people have some sense of feeling like they can play a fantasy version of themselves. That to me is a perfectly fine implementation. It's when they as you said, shoehorn it in and demand you acknowledge a gay, transgender, or other type for ZERO reason other than to say "look guys, this person's got psychological issues, lets applaud their bravery and choice to wear the clothing of an opposite sex without fully committing to chopping"

I'm fine with real transgenders that cut and flat out do it. not the ones that just wear the clothes, wig, and do a bad voice as a cry for attention or redirection of negative attention. (AKA Bruce Jenner to dodge the murder of someone with his vehicle. Or the people like Lumi on twitch who make sure that the fact they're trans is used as a fucking selling point.

The people that live these lifestyles and spend more time demanding people are aware they do so, rather than just living life as a fucking HUMAN BEING are the ones that are a problem. Trans, gays etc are fine if they just live their life as we live ours. as an overweight, straight white male, I don't go pointing these things out to people. I interact with them and move the fuck on.

Same thing with actual gay people I know (cousin and friends) who don't have to make sure everyone knows they're gay as part of every conversation. But the current society/movies/tv/games insist on making sure you fucking know they're gay or whatever else. That's the part that I think needs to stop.

Hell it was annoying enough back in the counter-strike days (1.6 and earlier) where the fad was for all asian players to put a stupid AZN tag in their name. But if I put "white" in mine, im racist. Same issue with people from Quebec Canada. they all fucking put QC in their names and we know how annoying they are too.
Hold the fuck up. Lumi is a trap?

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
DICE confirmed that BFV is going to have experimental weapons like the Secret Weapons expansion to BF1942. Germans will be OP as fuck if that is the case lol

That should not be available day one. X-pac after 6 months to a year, maybe

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A disabled woman with war paint on her face as the featured character for a new Battlefield game set in WW2.

2018.....Fuck this world.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
lots of gameplay, makes me feel a little better about the game

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Like the changes to spotting and limited vehicle ammo.

yup those are huge.... wondering how that works for aircraft. Run out of ammo and just eject?

Will definitely stop the 200 / 2 faggots.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
yup those are huge.... wondering how that works for aircraft. Run out of ammo and just eject?

It was always the two major gripes I had with the game, vehicles should be for support and breaking into objectives. Thankfully no more seeing arrows through all types of camo and just spamming them till you hit something, might actually make flanking worth while without someone randomly spamming spot and highlighting you for the entire enemy team.

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah not being forced to play hardcore to avoid 3D spotting is a positive change. This doesn't look too awful now after the JF video. Still won't be pre-ordering it, but I'll give it a shot if it turns out good.

Cybsled

In BF1942, vehicles had limited ammo as well. If they use the same system as that game for vehicles, for planes a low level flyover of an airfield/aircraft carrier used to resupply you and for tanks, control points usually did if memory serves. There was also a resupply vehicle I think as well you could drive around to keep the ground vehicles supplied. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up doing something similar.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
In BF1942, vehicles had limited ammo as well. If they use the same system as that game for vehicles, for planes a low level flyover of an airfield/aircraft carrier used to resupply you and for tanks, control points usually did if memory serves. There was also a resupply vehicle I think as well you could drive around to keep the ground vehicles supplied. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up doing something similar.

BF:Vietnam had the same system. Landing for helicopters, or low fly over for planes to reload ammo.